An Arizona sense of Humor: “Just got three gold teeth for my new role! Peruvian chicks love a guy with gold teeth I have to keep telling them I’m not a rapper or a drug dealer but no one will believe me.”
Twilight Saga‘s Alex Meraz always makes me smile the way Alex tweets. His native American Indian sense of humor is very similar to Maori in New Zealand. Here’s the rest of Alex’ tweets as a working action star actor of Hollywood:
On how fame changes community roles: “Just got invited to do a police ride along…and I’ll actually be in the passenger side and NOT the back this time!”
How to announce getting selected as a sex symbol of America: “Check out my photo for PEOPLE MAGAZINES “Sexiest Man Alive issue” in stores now http://twitpic.com/37q2df“
On the joy of screenwriting is entirely one’s own–most times: “Been giggling to myself all day like a little girl…nearly finished writing a movie script and It’s a shake-weight stroke of genius!”
On prepping for Twilight filming: “Guess what script I’m reading? I’ll give you a hint…It rhymes with “Breaking Dawn pt.1″ Oops!!!”
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.26.10~
Taylor Lautner: The only teen action movie star to clearly make it through Hollywood’s quick sand celebrity hoops in 2010 by playing a teen werewolf has managed to keep his newest relaysh with Lily Collins out of the public eye, at least compared to his tour-de-paparazzi-force courtship with Taylor Swift.
This kid never made the top ten in Hollywood this year, but still proves he can kick above his weight in Tinsel Town. He’s a symbol that teen lads can do anything if they work hard, get lucky breaks, if authors write popular book series with teens in mind that then get adapted to film; and with the right parenting behind them.
Lautner’s upcoming movie work in Hollywood sees him cast in the film: Abduction (Post Production); The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I & Breaking Dawn Part II as Jacob Black.
[Photo courtesy of Gnepsie]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.24.10~
For Twilight Eclipse fans worldwide. Where are Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Nikki Reed, Stephenie Meyer, Alex Mraz, Dakota Fanning, Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Kiowa Gordon, Julia Jones, Solomon Trimble, Chaske Spencer, Bronson Pelletier and Kellan Lutz and friends congregating today? Right here in Los Angeles.
Here’s a shot of where the World Premiere of Twilight Eclipse is taking place in Downtown L.A, Entertainment Capitol of The World.
So much fun!
The use of a tilt-shift lens gives a different perspective on Staples Center, L.A. Live and the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
[Image courtesy of the L.A.Times] This post brought to Twilight Saga fans, especially from the romance novel, Courage To Love by Californian author Robert Ellis. Image of Kristen Stewart of Twilight Eclipse, a fan made poster courtesy of Farm Static & Team Paella. Today we are turning on a literary show at the movies, near The Staples Center. Let’s go L.A! Up!]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 6.24.2010~
you know he’d eat himself. Here’s the Twilight Saga star working out. All he needs is a mirror to be complete. Just kidding.
As I am writing this from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s governing state, The Mighty Sunny California… what a role model of health and fitness and potential leadership in state governance Kellan Lutz is. Anything is possible for young actors. Fortunately/ unfortunately! :)
… is a must have for die hard Twilight fans. Of course, it should be read with the official twilight contact lenses for vampires too.
What next are they going to come up with. I’m so glad that Stephenie Meyers is diversing her smart behind into aliens.
She’s leaving a wake of entertainment merchandising with every new Hollywood empire novel she pens.
1. TRUE BLOOD‘s TV ratings held true for their season 2 finale. Anna Paquin & Miss Tessa shine from New Zealand, and, Georgia Jagger hits Vanity Fair.
2. MEGAN FOX is hotter than a ferrari loving, temper tantrum throwing Hollywood producer– from the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
3. SENATOR BAUCUS–goes into bat for pharmaceutical companies with a healthcare bill in hand, and gets charged down. The mega-wealthy ThomasNet.Com community must be gutted!
4. JENNIFER ANISTON picks movie roles better than CLIVE OWEN
5. JAY-Z is the most successful solo artist at #1 album sales, surpassing ELVIS
6. TAYLOR MOMSEN needs a curfew so she can do her homework.
8. PLANET HOLLYWOOD Las Vegas, read Horiwood.Com each day.
9. KIM KARDASHIAN, does the JILL STUART show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, New York.
10. OBAMA calls KANYE WEST a jackass, there’s video. Below:
Twilight Eclipse actor Kellan Lutz and his girl, AnnaLynne McCord, were spotted at the Simyone Lounge, in NYC, Monday night. They’re still in love and going strong.
[image: Albert Michael/Startraks]
Here’s the latest from the Twilight Saga’s New Moon movie trailer. Kristen Stewart’s Bella and Robert Pattinson’s Edward have an encounter in Water. Riveting stuff.
Thanks Twilighters. Horiwood.Com thanks you.
1. Foreword, Courage To Love by Robert Ellis: Throughout my life, my soul has seemed to record and mourn the numbers of soldiers and innocents who were killed in the wars of my time…
2. … from the Italian bombardment of Ethiopia and Spain in 1935-36….
3. … through the invasions of China, Czechoslovakia, WWII, Hiroshima, Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.
4. To stop this slaughter, my soul extends to the world this desert rose.
5. Prologue, Courage To Love: Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Mediterrannea, where we lay our scene.
6. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
7. From forth the loins of these two foes, a pair of impetuous lovers risk their lives.
8. Aatini Nay by Fayrouz: Hand me the flute and hum . . . for singing is life’s secret
9. For only ashes remain . . . after life dies . . .
11. Have you bathed in the fields fragrance?
12. Hand me the flute, and hum . . . for escape is the best remedy
13. For people are nothing but lines . . . written in water.
~The Sky is the limit, Carla Bruni Sarkozy for Vanity Fair~
Image of Carla Bruni Sarkozy, the First Lady of France, brought to you by le Clafloutis Restaurant, 8630 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069. A restaurant on the Sunset Strip where stars dine.
TEN BONUS POSTS: (more…)
Everything brings about its own opposite– words via Ananias, art: Gisele
Here’s the top ranking celebrity news and entertainment posts on Horiwood.Com tonight. Hollywood is in a festive summer’s mood today on 9.9.9! Historic symmetry.
2. Lady Gaga takes a dig at Madonna wearing this fashion ensemble. Meow!
3. Johnny Markoudarkis has heat in Young Hollywood. Casting agents take note. Likewise with Philipp Karner.who is an Extra TV America’s Most Eligible Bachelor Awardee. These lads are both up and coming young actors to watch out for.
4. Robert Pattinson takes the plunge for Twilight’s Queen, costar Kristen Stewart.
5. 10 Twilight Saga Tweets: Romeo & Juliet lives on in Forks and on twitter.
6. Kevin and Jodi Kreiger say stop watching Jon & Kate Gosselin
7. Nayleigh Kelly joins Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelly in Hollywood from Korea. Cute! Adoption is a beautiful thing.
8. Miley Cyrus‘ rap remix is smokin. It’s a party in the USA. Beyonce and Rihanna must be fuming that Miley created a way to get a piece of their man Jay-Z. A cute tribute from MC.
9. Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian can’t just go on a diet and shut up about it.
10. Kim Cattrall brings her blonde rocker fierceness to Sex & The City. At 53 she’s looking good.
Always smile. Horiwood’s latest tweet on twitter is: “Horiwood Bites: THE JACKSON SMILE: … always uplifts and gives hope. A smile is a gift you give away … http://bit.ly/Cu9MWabout 4 hours ago from twitterfeed
Courage To Love by Californian author Robert Ellis is created and written in the spirit needed in American schools today. In a Shakespearean love story set in the Middle East two young people from opposite worlds, find love from a sense of honesty only found in accepting each others difference. So romantic. Read it. It’s a great book for all American school children … and kidults too. Cover artwork is by the legendary surrealist artist, Salvador Dali.
Bulgarian teens have gone twilight mad. Here’s Robert Pattinson in character as Edward Cullten appearing on Bulgaria’s Other magazine.
Kia Ora Bulgaria.
Robert Pattinson is who Aussie girls want. Australians have taste. It’s endemic to their beautiful country. Robert Pattinson continues to dominate magazine covers in Australia this year. Here’s the latest from OK! Magazine Australia.
Native American Indian actors rule! This is the new breed. Go Alex Meraz of Twilight’s Eclipse.
As it was a private (direct) tweet, I can’t share it with you. But she’s fun! I like her energy a lot!
Instead, I’ll share her pic of Kola the dog, taking Twilight Eclipse’s Kelan Lutz for a skate on his board.
Note how the Ten Gossip Girl, has those really cool graphic fonts on her blog pics, and I don’t. Oh well!
To see more of the Ten Gossip Girl’s cool shizzle as a blogger, go here.
Here’s an out take pic of actors Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner for their Entertainment Weekly shoot. Hasn’t Taylor Lautner had an amazing year!
On Horiwood.Com we are a huge fan of author Stephenie Meyer and her cast of characters she created in the Twilight Saga book series. We also love her brilliance for giving young people in a recession film careers too, with the casting of Twilight’s big young super stars in her Summit Entertainment films. She’s an architect of Hollywood with the power of the pen. Love it.
But first up, here’s our hot pick of a Twilight Saga website that is a rising star. It’s called TwilightSingapore.Com and it is proof that fantastic things happen online outside of American in entertainment. Nice one Singapore! We feel you.
In honor of Stephenie Meyer, here’s our Top 10 Twilight Saga Websites on Horiwood.Com:
1. The Twilight Saga.Com – features a great interview with director Catherine Hardwicke and currently has a penchant for Taylor Lautner’s Jacob Black film character. Mainly centered around hawking Twilight’s latest merchandise for the film series the site is rated #1 on google.com’s search engines.
The latest merchandise being offered is a promotion featuring the cover for New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion which is to be published by Little, Brown on October 6th. The visual guide to the second Twilight fim features exclusive full-color photos of the cast, sets and locations and is the ultimate companion to the movie which hits theaters November 20th.
2. TwilightTheMovie.Com: This site needs Flash, version 10 to enjoy. It’s a very pretty site.
3. StephenieMeyer.Com: I love this site, for the other author book recommends that Stephenie Meyer writes about too. She’s a really humble literary bird. At the moment she recommends reading: Dreamhunter and Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox. You just get the feeling with Stephenie Meyer, that she wants other really good authors to have the same success that she’s had. What a honey!
4. IMDB.Com: This website is the online industry bible in Hollywood, of who does what in film. Casting agents, all producers and directors refer to IMDB every day. Why I like it, is because IMDB has a message thread board, and many Twilight Fans comment on it, as to who and what should be in the future Twilight Saga films.
It does require a membership to have full access, but it’s so worth it, if you want to know what’s going on in Hollywood from an industry perspective. IMDB is also Twilight Eclipse actor, Robert Pattinson’s favorite website, along with the New York Times.
5. HisGoldenEyes.Com: You have to give creds to a fan website, that has become an official website of Summit Entertainment’s marketing team to use and do promotions through. That’s quite a feat for the creator of His Golden Eyes.Com to achieve. Why I like it, is because they are up to date and more current than any other Twilight Saga related site available.
Today HisGoldenEyes features this pic of Xavier Samuels snogging Bryce Dalls Howard (the girl who replaced Rachelle Lefevre) on set of the filming of Eclipse. Also, they sell their own merchandise too, like a “Bite Me Edward” tee shirt for screaming Twilight teen fan girls. They’re making money off Stephenie Meyer, and they’re doing it the best. Nice!
6. Twilighters.Org: Is a crazy fansite, dedicated to updates and news tips about the cast and crew. It also borrows heavily from Twilight’s branding, sticking to the color palate of Summit entertainment for their own website face. Today, it’s looking pretty good, plugging the New Moon Board Game. Stephenie Meyer loves anyone whose doing her work for her and selling her hot stuff, so I’ve got to give Twilighters.Org a shout out today for that! Nice one guys and girls! They are very similar to His Golden Eyes, borrowing a lot off their competitors. But still love them anyway!
New Moon Board Game features are:
✩ Enter the world of the Twilight Saga and reunite Bella and Edward
✩ Challenge your friends to see who knows more about New Moon, the more you know, the greater you chance of winning
✩ Includes board, Scene cards, playing pieces, and dice
✩ Answer questions about Twilight and your friends to move forward around the board
✩ Have your friends over for a New Moon party
To preorder the New Moon Board Game from Amazon.Com go here.
7. TwilightReview.Com: A younger site that is competing with the best Twilight Saga websites. They deserve a big shout out today. Hard work pays off.
8. TwilightGuy.Com: Any guy who says he’s not a Twilight fan, goes to TwiCon, and has this crazy website, is funny enough, to be an interesting Twilight News reporter in our book. Nice one Twilight Guy! Oh, and he’s also writing his own novel. Smart.
9. TwilightLexicon.Com: was dubbed by Stephenie Meyer as being “the brightest star in the Twilight online universe.” Anyone who knows what a lexicon is in the first place and sets up a website called that, deserves a spotlight today.
10. ETOnline.Com: All Twilight Saga websites benefit hugely from those rare and exclusive TV interviews with Twilight Saga stars. When New Moon and Eclipse is being filmed, it is Entertainment Tonight (ET) who is the largest entertainment news show in America who gets these exclusive interviews first. Websites and bloggers can’t do it alone, so ETonline.Com get a special mention for bringing the expensive TV component to keeping the Twilight fans happy all year round.
This pic features Robert Pattinson in the upcoming movie Summerhouse and was found by TwilightSingapore.Com.
~Happy Twilight News Surfing ya’ll~ horiwood’slatest tweet on twitter is: “horiwood.com is listed by MovieSet as being one of the Top 10 Twilight news websites in the world. Thanks MovieSet!”less than 5 seconds ago from web
“I love it because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I`m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It`s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.”
Twilight’s Kristen Stewart knows how to keep it real and in perspective.
Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! Eric Bana covers Men’s Health Magazine, while Miss Megan Fox, steams up SciFi Now’s cover. Hotness!
In this age of Search Engine Optimization as being the path of the future for all business people and stars alike, here’s how you ranked and rated your top entertainment topics of interest over the last three days on Horiwood.com! Nice!
The actress known as Q’orianker Kilcher may have narrowly missed out on playing Leah Clearwater in Stephanie Meyer’s Twilight Saga: Eclipse film for Summit Entertainment, but she is the Princess of Humanitarian causes and the Queen of globally conscious young hearts, all around the world.
She’s more than an actress, she’s a global movement of smart change at the eclipse of twilight’s dawning of a new world for young people who are thinking of future generations.
This young lady is in one word, stunning!
Sam Cruickshank’s interview with actress Q’orianker Kilcher for Horiwood.Com and Tu Mai Magazine, follows.
iQ + eQ: Actress Q’orianker Kilcher and her Clearwater Conscience of Global Change is Inspiring
Ko wai koe? [Who are you?] What does your name mean?
I am descendant from the Huachipaeri and Quechua people of Peru. My name means Golden Eagle in the quechua language … -Qoria =Golden and Anka=Eagle
I’m just a girl who tries to do her part to contribute to a global warming of hearts and cause climate change and shift in human consciousness;)
No hea koe? [Where are your people descended from, and where do you physically live now?]
I am half Quechua Huachipaeri from the Peruvian Amazon and Swiss French and Alaskan…. And yes now I live in LA…ah!!!
I was born in Germany; Lived in Peru as a baby and then moved to Hawaii when I was two. My mom also traveled a lot with me… Egypt, England, Germany, Japan Mexico Guatemala, Switzerland etc… I am currently staying in Los Angeles due to work … but I refuse to unpack all my boxes!
How did you get into acting?
When I was about five or six my mom took me to a Rolling Stones concert and I looked at this stadium of people and saw the power you could have as an artist. It was amazing the influence that an artist can have on people. The power to be able to speak out for justice…. Fame seemed like a wonderful tool to do so much good in the world… and that fascinated me… and I looked at my mom and told her one day I want to be here with a stadium of people; I wanted to one day be able to give voice to the voiceless.
So my mom made me a deal to support me, if I in return would ALWAYS remember why I started a showbiz career…. And I always have.
I started going to acting classes, voice lessons, and any other class I could find… such as kung fu, Capoaira, diving, sailing, stunt class, acrobatics, all kinds of dance classes etc… so I could have a good resume….
I owe all my success to my family…the unending support of my whole family and a special shout out for my little brother Kainoa… who always saved all his money to help me pay for voice lessons and acting classes.
So In December of 1998 my whole family relocated for me to Los Angeles… We lived in our RV… I started showcasing my singing on the streets in Santa Monica…. And writing songs for my first imaginary CD!
I was sent for my first audition for the Grinch That Stole Christmas and booked a principal part, which was cut out of the final version. Then it went back to endless auditioning, without ever booking anything. One has to be patient in Hollywood.
It’s not easy being a hard to place ethnic talent. I was never White enough, Latino enough, Black enough, Asian enough…. Just not enough… I don’t know what….But I think I was persistent enough. (more…)
Team Edward or Team Jacob. You decide. Comment below.