According to IMDB via National Enquirer, Ryan O’Neal is now playing hide the sausage with Cheryl Tiegs. The new couple reportedly met up at Raquel Welch‘s book launch of Beyond The Cleavage last June.
That Raquel’s cleavage is still working its Hollywood magic. And if you’re a big Farrah Fawcett fan, like I am, and you’re a bit upset by this news. Don’t worry, statistics reveal that most men willremarry six months after their wive’s pass away. I am sure Farrah would have wanted Ryan to be happy in love. I watched her documentary. Amazing! And that’s the mature view, and I’m going with that.
Cheryl and Ryan together is actually a very sweet romantic story and when you’re an O’Neil, one must always think of the paralleling Cheryl Tiegs and Ryan O’Neal Hollywood stories, with a beautiful collision of the heart, occuring in later life. That would be a good film. A good film for Young Hollywood Casting–Dakota Fanning and Taylor Kitsch perhaps?
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 5.26.2010~
Amber Rose is your Christmas Day angel of choice this year America. Here’s your top ten entertainment news posts in Hollywood today as we say Namste India at #5! And kia ora Taylor Kitsch of Canada (pictured).
Merry Christmas global citizens. Much love – Enjoy.
[Image of Taylor Kitsch courtesy of iBaller]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. Christmas Day 2009~
Candaian born Taylor Kitsch is the 42nd hottest star in Hollywood for 2009. His career will wax strong until 2020. He’s part of the new Hollywood breed and you all like him.
[Image of Taylor Kitsch courtesy of filmonic]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.23.09~
Taylor Kitsch leads the next generation of Hollywood men who will dominate at the box office in the next decade in todays Hollywood celebrity news. Here’s how you voted today with your Top Ten. Love it!
1. TAYLOR KITSCH, ROBERT PATTINSON, TAYLOR LAUTNER, RYAN REYNOLDS, CHRIS HEMSWORTH, ZAC EFRON and ALEX MERAZ - Hollywood’s Seven top leading future men cast in franchise films by studios 2010s. These are the box office dominators.
3. ALEX MERAZ is the #2 top rating star of Hollywood on Horiwood.Com 2009
4. Artist SALVADOR DALI is the 18th top rating star in Hollywood.
5. TAYLOR KITSCH poses with a fan at A Steady Rain
8. MEGAN FOX is the 9th ranked star for Hollywood 2009.
9. THE HORIWOOD TOP 10 – TUES 4.28.09 PM. Even old horiwood news posts rate.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.7.09~
Taylor Kitsch, the hope of Disney to give Robert Pattinson a run for America’s box office dollars in the 2010′s, poses with a fan in New York at Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig‘s A Steady Rain play on Broadway.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.7.09. Source~
Who will be Hollywood’s six top leading men of the next decade. Let’s take a look today on Horiwood.Com.
World trends create new male box office stars. The world wants male leadership in entertainment texts of a quality that resembles that of super-hero, supernatural actionesque, sci-fi, go-getter and vindicator of the oppressed. Men with spiritual or super-powers are what the world wants.
To best represent and capitalize on this trend that exists in the world; film franchises are the way to go. Nothing garners fan loyalty for studios than a film franchise with ready made sequels. Casting such billion dollar generating movie entertainment strategies is essential.
Hollywood studios, in the wake of Robert Pattinson Twilight Saga super stardom must pick their new Kings well. Here’s seven… for your entertainment who will dominate film, entertainment, tabloids, media here in Hollywood, the US and worldwide.
1. Robert Pattinson for Summit Entertainment as Edward Cullen and new film franchise ventures from Summit.
2. Taylor Lautner for Paramount Pictures and Summit Entertainment as Jacob Black and Max Steel. He is America’s reigning Native American Indian and teen action star King.
3. Ryan Reynolds for Warner Brothers and DC Comics in Green Lantern cast as: “A man is granted a mystical green ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.” Reynolds is the only Hollywood actor to land film franchise roles in both Marvel Comics and DC Comics adaptations for film. Both hands are full of ace cards for Reynolds in the 2010′s.
4. Taylor Kitsch for Disney’s John Carter of Mars film franchise. Aliens are hot. Kitsch is Disney’s great hope as the next Johnny Depp to carry Disney films forward. Miley Cyrus cast in Wings (Disney’s hope of a Twilight Saga-esque hit franchise) is Taylor Kitsch’s young female counterpart for Disney’s box office hopes in the 2010′s film franchising genre of US entertainment. Kitsch is Canadian born and knows his competition, Ryan Reynolds, strengths well, having both acted in Wolverine with Hugh Jackman.
5. Zac Efron for Johnny Quest, a remake of the 1964 classic: “Dr. Benton Quest is a research scientist who is frequently called upon for missions that require his scientific and technical expertise. He is usually accompanied by his son Jonny, his tutor/bodyguard Race Bannon, their bulldog with the distinctive mask-like eye markings named Bandit, and Hadji, an Indian orphan who has special abilities of his own. Together, they investigate mysteries, perform rescues and battle nefarious villains around the world, most notably Dr. Zin.”
Efron has already carried a film franchise home for Disney globally at the box office with The High School Musical franchised series. We know he can sing and dance, can he do action tough and hold his own?
Whose still up for grabs in the film franchising genre? Break out star, Alex Meraz has yet to be signed to a big studio film franchise. Meraz rated higher than Taylor Lautner did this year on Horiwood.Com. In this economy, true facts can’t be ignored when it comes to ROI on studio films and who has an audience draw that’s current and real at the box office. Whoever signs Alex has signed a superstar leading lad to carry a film franchise home.
7. Chris Hemsworth as Thor for Marvel Comics in a film directed by Kenneth Branagh and that also stars, Natalie Portman in the role of Jane Foster and potentially Samuel L Jackson in the role of Fury. Hemsworth is baby Brad Pitt/fused with Hugh Jackman to Megan Fox’s baby Angelina in the new Hollywood. Portman splices it down the middle, to say ‘I Am the new Angelina’ by agreeing to bring her star power to Hemsworth’s side and help make a new Hollywood King and hit film with Kenneth Branagh. But back to casting…
In addition, break out Australian stars, Ryan Kwanten of True Blood fame and Liam Hemsworth of The Last Song are also available to be cast in film franchises. These are your seven leading actors of the super-hero, supernatural actionesque, sci-fic genres selected to entertain you in the future from Hollywood.
They all play men with spiritual perception, great strength–played out via action roles of men with super-powers, a trend that the world wants more of.
The studios have picked their young Kings to represent in the 2010′s. Good luck fellahs! Some stiff competition here.
What is lacking is African American break out actors. We have child actor Jayden Smith, son of Will Smith and pictured below… acting with Jackie Chan in the Karate Kid/ Kung Fu Kid film in China. This could become a sequel but he’s too young to be called a leading Hollywood actor, he’s more in training as his box office heavyweight father seeks to transfer some of his star power on his son.
We also need new Asian action stars in America. And of course being a hori and Maori of New Zealand being so excited about Taylor Lautner’s progress in Hollywood… we also could do with a break out Maori action star too, just to keep this Hollywood mix of leading men, mega hot]. More Latino leading men are needed also in Hollywood studio films.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.6.09~
Jodelle Ferland discovered firsthand what being cast in Twilight’s Eclipse film meant for her twitter popularity. Since she first tweeted the news about her casting, Jodelle has gained 100 new Twitter followers an hour. Woah!
Says Jodelle in a new interview with The Vancouver Sun :
“I got about 2,000 new followers on the first day…I got Twitter just a couple of weeks ago and I had 136 followers and I was like ‘Wow, I have 136 followers..And then the Twilight news came out and we checked and it was 800 and something right away…I started freaking out, I couldn’t believe it… I’m not allowed to say, but I can tell you I am playing a newborn vampire… But I’m not a newborn, I’m newly turned; some people don’t get that…I don’t know [about her upcoming fight scenes], but that would be fun [to fight her famous costars].
Here’s the top 10 News Posts on Horiwood.Com for Twilight’s Eclipse:
horiwood’slatest tweet on twitter is: “People who think conceptually in series, are making the most money in a recession (eg: Twilight Saga, The Vampire Diaries, Harry Potter).less than 5 seconds ago from web
Twilight Saga Elcipse News is (more…)
Look out Twilight Saga film franchise and True Blood, TV show on HBO. Aliens are cutting in on vampire-themed entertainment in America.
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 ARE:
Celebrities fascinate us, as they live their lives in public, revealing aspects of human nature. The good aspects you see… be those! :)
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS ARE:
GIMME MORE: 10 HOT POSTS RIGHT NOW
He’s the rising new star of the box office in the future. Here’s Taylor Kitsche’s head shot. Box Office domination of the future depends on Taylor Kitsch, Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron, Ryan Reynolds, Brad Cooper and Megan Fox. You know it!
Doug Pitt, the brother of actor Brad Pitt, has just announced that the Brad Pitt family, Doug and his wife Lisa and Rob and Julie Neal (nee Pitt) have made a $1 million donation to St. John’s in Springfield, Missouri!
A “new 31 pediatric unit, a 10-bedroom hospital-based Ronald McDonald House; and double the size the neonatal intensive and pediatric intensive care units,” will be funded from the donation, that also aids cancer research.
In honor of their mother, the medical center is being renamed. It will be called the St. John’s Jane Pitt Pediatric Cancer Center. Celebrities who give and who honor their parents are THE BEST! Let’s all do the same.
On Horiwood.Com here in Hollywood… here’s 10 hot entertainment posts right now. Happy Weekend. Give lots, smile lots and be all you can be in the world. :)
First Hugh Jackman’s star lead in Wolverine, created a new action hero, in Ryan Reynolds who picked up the Wolverine spin off series in development. (See: WOLVERINE SPINS US RITE ROUND WITH A 2ND SPIN OFF FOR RYAN REYNOLDS).
Now Jackman has done it again with young Taylor Kitcsh, who also starred with him, in the movie with Reynolds. Diseny announced that Taylor Kitsch will lead their new film franchise in the title role fo J . (See: DISNEY PICKS TAYLOR KITSCH TO GIVE ROBERT PATTINSON AND ZAC EFRON A RUN AT THE BOX OFFICE).
Congratulations to last years Sexiest Man Alive, Mr Hugh Jackman for his contribution in Hollywood, at allowing his Aussie box office appeal, to rub off on Hollywood’s two new leading men, for film franchises to keep California running.
Nice one Hugh! Your fellow Aussie buddy, the late Heath Ledger would have been proud of you for that! You truly are the King Maker of the next male box office franchise star! Props!
Box office wars have just heated up in Hollywood for films that star hunky leading men. Disney knows that now that Zac Efron has left Disney to star in other studios films and with Robert Pattinson being a strong box office contender in Twilight for summit entertainment, that it needs a big new Hollywood hunk to carry Disney into the future.
Hollywood Gossip columnist, Ted Casablanca, thinks that Robert Pattison is People Magazine’s next choice for Sexiest Man Alive in 2009. Last year, the title went to Australia’s Hugh Jackman who works out six days a week.
Should Twilight’s Pattinson, take out the title, or should he endure like most Hollywood male stars until they’re at least in their 30s for the title?