These bros just tore it up. Watch.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.20.10~
Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey‘s split news is the big story today. Here’s twenty celebrity news bites–for your entertainment. Enjoy!
1. Bret Michaels hyponatremia treatments are getting a Press Conference–Extra TV
2. Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey decide to split. Sad–Radar
3. Chelsea Handler reveals that she did a sex tape for a joke. Literally–US Magazine
4. Betty White says no nudity or dope jokes on her SNL gig. Lol!–ET Online
5. Cancer survivor Lance Armstrong will be a father for the 5th time–Yahoo News
6. March against Racial Discrimination in LA–Latinos for Ever! –Just Do It
7. Hot! Kid Rock will host CMT Awards, June 9th 8pm–People Magazine
8. Box Office: Iron Man 2 is doing great offshore. Excellent!–Hollywood Reporter
9. Julia Roberts needs some love from US tabloids–Pop Eater
10. Clash of The Titans 3D has 390 million reasons for its sequel. 3D is hot–Coming Soon
11. Robert Downey Jr. says Iron Man 3 is on the cards–MTV
12. Morman girl Stephenie Meyer signs gay director Bill Condon for Twilight–Hit Fix
13. Michael Patrick King will make Warner Bros TV his home–Pop Watch
14. Steve Carell is done doing TV–Office Telly
15. Scarlett Johansson wants to be like her hubby, with a spin off–Jam Canoe
16. Music $. Punk lover David Letterman launches own record label–Music Mix
17. Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz withdraw their domestic violence claims–TMZ
18. Rosie O’Donnell is the next celebrity to try and cash Lindsay Lohan in–IMDB
19. Time Magazine list Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag as nobodies–Time
20. Sandra Bullock says it was important to adopt from the US. She needs to travel!–HuffPo
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 4.30.2010~
How does octogenarian Betty White do it? She’s flawless in her SNL promo teaser. Flawless! Betty is eternally 21. I look 185 today, so I’m hating this hot b*tch! She’s amazing! :)
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 4.24.2010~
Taylor Lautner‘s opening monologue on Saturday Night Live showed off his awesome skills as a world champion martial arts athlete and movie action star of the future. Not bad at all, for seventeen. Watch video footage here.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.13.09~
Madonna: “What kind of name is Lady Gaga anyway? It sounds like baby food.”
America’s two Italian American pop divas of this generation, Madonna and Lady Gaga brought on a case of the lols, Saturday, with their surprise cameo together on Saturday Night Live. Of course, at 51, Madonna has the hottest figure of the two. This was brills!
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS ARE:
GIMME MORE: 10 HOT POSTS RIGHT NOW
Miley Cyrus made headlines this week when her boyfriend, Justin Gaston got interviewed in Details Magazine and said: “If I could, I’d be one of those little lapdogs that gets petted all day. You know, they wake up, get fed, get attention. I like attention. I’d like to be one of those little dogs. Is that weird?” Attention Seek Much Justin? But hey, at least the dude is honest! Too funny.
Here’s how you voted and ranked your entertainment news on Horiwood.Com today here in Hollywood. It’s Gosselin mania! Hi Miley! :)
Shia LaBouef picked up dvds for movie research today in Hollywood. In the City of Angels, here’s how your ranked your Horiwood entertainment and celebrity news today on the second highest day ever. Thanks team!
Twilight News and Entertainment and Celebrity News on Horiwood.Com is rated and ranked by you, the Horiwood audience each day here in Hollywood. Here’s how you ranked your choices today on Memorial day, holiday weekend.
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS ARE:
BONUS POST: (more…)
Entertainment news from Hollywood as rated and ranked by you. Happy Holiday weekend. HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS ARE:
Be a celebrity who touches lives today. When you give u r a true star! :)
~Be the celebrity, you wish to see in the world. Go here and give the gift of hope~
10 Hot Entertainment and Celebrity News Posts Right Now here in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com are:
As voted by you around the world, here’s 50 Celebrity News posts that the whole world is ACTUALLY reading. You can’t always believe what’s in a magazine, but when you strip advertisers out of the equation, there’s a certain honesty about your picks here on Horiwood.Com that is appealing.
Here’s the top celebrity rating news from Hollywood in the last 30 days. Enjoy the buffet that you all selected as being your choices. ps: where are the Obamas guys? Come on, now! This post is dedicated to Hollywood star, Farrah Fawcett’s battle for a cure for cancer (as depicted in the compelling and courageous documentary Farrah’s Story). Help facilitate Farrah’s life’s purpose and inspiring living legacy as a true humanitarian angel today. Thank you. :)
9. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE PARODIES LADY GAGA’S “MEDIOCRE FACE” SONG
IT GET’S BETTER… :) (more…)
10 hot entertainment news and celebrity news posts, rated by you, here in Hollywood right now on Horiwood.Com are:
Here’s how you ranked your top Entertainment and Celebrity News posts of interest, here in Hollywood today on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy & thanks team. :) [image]
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS TODAY ARE:
Happy Mother’s Day, all mothers in the world. Laugh lots! And I trust you all feel loved. :)
Starring Dan Ackroyd, this is too funny. Watch out Sasha Obama and Malia Obama though, these lads are sad! :)