According to the New York Daily News: The Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson split drama has hit an all time high. Mel Gibson will appear in the Los Angeles Court tomorrow to ask for full custody of baby Lucia. He will be citing a “smear campaign against him” as the main reason for wanting custody of his daughter. Oksana and Mel are so OOC!
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 11.21.10~
TMZ is doing very Halloween reporting today. The news? outlet reports today: “Oksana went to the L.A. County District Attorney’s Office Wednesday and told investigators the day of the nuclear argument, after allegedly striking her, Mel pulled out a gun, waived it around and threatened to kill her, the baby and himself, screaming, “There will be brains all over the wall.”
1. Domestic violence (in all its forms, including verbal – is not cool).
2. Actor’s like Mel don’t kill themselves, they’re too vain, so I doubt the entire truth of this reported claim.
3. There’s a cue system in Hollywood, meaning, at least four years in Tinsel Town, before you’re taken seriously, on the block, living here. Oksana hasn’t done her time yet. Heck, even I’ve been here longer than her. But as a woman, all claims she makes in an alleged domestic violence case should be heard. That’s civil and humane.
4. It is nearing Halloween – a month out, and Hollywood turns on a big Halloween show across all its theme parks. Someone has to advertise it. Here’s on example, not nice, in doing that for the City of L.A.
5. Gorey mental pictures. Ugh. Like a Lethal Weapon box office hero of the past, in reverse.
Real or not real? Your thoughts?
~Posted by Horiwood.
Feuds always cost a lot more resources, time, energy and money to work through than living peaceably. Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva‘s recent relationship drama is proof of this. The feud which allegedly started when Mel accused Oksana of having an affair with her landscaper “tree man,” on February 18th this year, escalated to Mel’s toxic rants that Oksana has capitalized on since.
Mel has hired a lawyer, who doubles as an observer to help him through the L.A County Department of Children and Family Services investigations as to whether he is a suitable father or not to his daughter. Money, money, money being spent, just to parent your child.
Tense. As the point of the said organization, is always “the child’s welfare,” let’s hope Mel and Oksana can stop being children, so their own child can get a good start in life. Sanity is a good gift to give a child. Especially in Hollywood.
But never blame the tree man. People who look after the earth are good people. Here’s a little tip for tree pruning, because even adults have attitudes that need pruning as well as children too: Say Winter GreenHouse.Com: “Fruit trees should be pruned to improve the quality of the fruits, to reduce the size of the tree so fruits are easy to harvest, and to develop a strong tree framework that can support heavy crops without breakage.” Riveting stuff.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 7.25.2010~
Alright, racism abounds today concerning Jews and Mel Gibson‘s leaked rant tapes. In particular Eli Roth furthers a war that doesn’t even exist. I have just finished watching TMZ, that was kind of me. On TMZ, Harvey had Eli Roth actor of Inglourious Basterds turn up, fresh from the gym, still in gym clothes, promising he’d bash Mel Gibson‘s head in with a baseball bat, for racist comments towards Jews.
In fact, Eli says that Hollywood should start a Melocaust and bash Gibson’s head in. Let’s analyze this situation like mature, grown adults then.
1. Having never listened to Mel’s racist rant tapes (I’m too busy for fame hungry, gold digging, bored lovers who think its fun to leak tapes of their baby daddies, behaving badly–”games”, like Oksana Grigorieva demonstrates. However, medieval Hitchcock-esque mysogyny, deserves a woman’s slap, always!), personally though; Eli should have done the same thing and not listened to these tapes either.
2. Mel’s racist views, are inexcusable. Period. He needs counseling. Not to be stoned, by people thinking it smart to throw exactly the same rocks Mel did on those alleged tapes.
3. The holocaust did happen. If Mel Gibson denies that it did, it’s nobody’s issue, except Mel and his new counsellor he needs to get.
4. If the holocaust sickens Jews, Jewish supporters and humanitarians, like it sickens me; then that fact should stand alone, as a record, a witness and a benchmark for us all to act, on behalf of all human rights cases; past, present and future. Parts of Africa are the new genocidal holocaustic sites of the world, Palestine too–not Mulhollland Drive, Mel’s address, yet what are we doing for nations or conflicted peoples like this? Little. As a global citizen, because of the attention we the world have given the holocaust and its precious survivors and their descendants, I look to Jews to do something first for anyone afflicted or politically oppressed in the world, as this is what the holocaust taught us. Or should have, in terms of where human rights leadership from Jewish leaders, should be headed.
5. To demean the holocaust, by taking from it, and creating a word called “Melocaust” in order to vent hatred on one man, demeans all holocaust survivors and their descendants, with that word choice or creation. All because one celebrity man erred with his tongue, does not give anyone a right to think they are a hero by wanting to violently beat this mentally sick man up.
6. If Eli Roth wants press, TMZ too, they should be smarter, and use their brains and try and extend an invitation to include Mel Gibson, on humanitarian strategies that create change for the good and that are actually news worthy and non racist. This would be a noble act of leadership and a win-win for love, acceptance and tolerance in the world.
7. Hatred should never be excused, whether that be a Melocaust word or the Holocaust word. Both, are words created to describe hate. When love is the mature way forward, across any difficulty of racial blindness.
8. Two wrongs: like the Holocaust or Eli’s “Melocaust” sensationalism over a fallen man’s racist words–do not make a matter right. Valid. Justified. Or, attention worthy. When will men grow up in this town and not be addicted to a war of words, in a lust for fame? Honestly.
9. If to frame yourself as a “humanitarian defender” of Jews, Human rights, and nonracist causes, means doing nothing for Human Rights cases existing in the world outside of Israel or Jewish communities–but becoming a ‘hero’ of the cause, by presenting your mug on TV, when another man falls or errs–what kind of Los Angeles men are we? Grow up. This behavior is that of fragile ego standing vultures, not wise American Eagles! There’s a better way. Love and tolerance is needed, to restore people blinded by hate and racism, but violence, a need to become a ‘hero’ is never an intelligent answer in solving such cases, and moving forward intelligently.
These are my thoughts for TMZ’s Harvey and Eli Roth to consider in an effort towards Hollywood growing up in love, outside of the shallow terrain of a ‘popular’ yet ignorant sound bite for Television. The Jews I know, are smart, and are working towards the peace of Jews and Arab people too, as well as people who are temporarily deluded that they hate Jews, or Arabs, or any other race too. That’s the America, I want to be a part of.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 7.16.2010~
MEL GIBSON NEEDS TO BURY HIS LEAKED OKSANA RANT TAPES IN THE BACK OF QUENTIN TARANTINO’S TELEPHONE WAGON
On the flip side, at least Mel is being consistent, with his bad boy Hollywood image–in this reverse Tiger Woods story of ‘restraint’ from the ‘tortured’ faithful, Hollywood man–getting nada nookie.
There are no words to describe this, but perhaps a Don Julio tequila shot, with Quenton Tarantino down at Dan Tanas in West Hollywood could help Mel let off some steam, without sounding like, he’s being interviewed to write the third sequel script dialogue of villains in the Hang Over via radar’s website. Water cooler talk in America, is OOC this Monday! Unbelievable behavior this weekend from Gibson.
Mel really does not like soccer, is all I can say. And whose producing ‘tapes’ that are being listened to worldwide from who, in the Gibson-Grigorieva household up on Muholland? Ridiculous.
It has to be said, that in all of this mess, Oksana has got very Lady Gaga music marketing going on. No matter how it is being achieved. In fact, to end this spectacle of domestic tension, go here to buy Oksana’s album, Beautiful Heartache that Mel produced.
[Image courtesy of ForColordsOnly Blog]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 7.12.2010~
Alright. Some sad news today. Mel Gibson has announced, he’s ending his relationship with singer Oksana Grigorieva and CNN’s and Canter’s Deli local institution, Larry King has announced he’s divorcing Shawn Southwick.
Let’s look at the upside of this heartbreaking news, as these A-List celebrities can take action and end a relationship/ marriage with a press release, instead of being ‘silent’ and grandstanding on an alleged shockingly bad marriage like America’s sweetheart Sandra Bullock is currently doing by her ‘silence’ and ‘invisibility’ on the topic. To play the victim card and then go into hiding after winning an Oscar in tough Hollywood, is rather lame.
Sorry Sandy B fans, we love her–but her limelight hogging on the Jesse James porn puppet, swastika-wearing show, is getting so ridiculous, Sandra’s celebrity peers are taking action to show her some Hollywood manners and courtesies. Sharing a spotlight for good purposes, is always the best way forward for America.
And you have to remember that let’s play “hide the wife” is the favorite celebrity game of men grandstanding for fame’s purposes in America at the minute (Tiger and Jesse’s favorite game) to lock the big celebrity game up. Just sayin.
And in case Jesse and Tiger think they’re so clever in their little haram games. This game is so old. Abraham, the founding father of both the Jewish and Arab people of the world, played this game over 5000 years ago. Let’s move the ball along as Mel Gibson and Larry King both send out a message today. Hope their girls are okay. :)
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 4.14.2010~
Too funny. The make ego is weird isn’t it? Jay-Z on the Jonatha Ross Show in the UK, claims to have composed the choreography of the Single Ladies Oh, Oh, Oh dance in this video clip.
And Aussieman Mel Gibson says to Extra TV that he’s a poet who has written two songs on songstress, Oksana Gregorieva‘s album.
Next Jay-Z and Mel Gibson will both be claiming they can have the babies of their relationship too. Ridiculous today from the lads of show biz with big egos. Relationship ownership-issues much, gentlemen?
Show biz love is an ego-driven beast, even at the best of times. :)
[Image courtesy of Getty Images via Zimbio]
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 2.23.2010~
New mom, Oksana Grigorieva joined Mel Gibson on the red carpet here in LA, for the premiere of Mel’s new flick, Edge of Darkness. Hard to believe she gave birth only three months ago. The couples smiles are looking good.
[Image courtesy of Splash]
~POsted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 1.27.200~
Thinking of fashion designer and First Lady of American Business Couture, Miss Elliette today as I blog from her favorite divinely inspired spot in the world, that houses Epic Stories of The Greats of America and History, here in Beverly Hills.
See 11, here. And… Mel Gibson and Rihanna have the world at their feet.
This is the view today on Horiwood.Com in Hollywood as you voted. Enjoy!
1. MEL GIBSON and OKSANA GRIGORIEVA welcome a daughter.
4. KRISTEN STEWART and TAYLOR LAUTNER flirt for the camera.
5. ALEX MERAZ‘s star keeps on rising, with RACHEL RAY‘s help.
7. AMBER ROSE is Halloween hot.
8. LADY GAGA has a case of Bad Romance
9. MICHAEL JACKSON music should feature in The Kung Fu Kid
horiwood‘s latest tweet on twitter is: “Rihanna is the sound of the new world. Calypso hip hop pirate girl anthems, like sonic-couture pop music made exotic entertainment to amuse the majority of people’s tastes on the globe. She is the future“
~it is the talent of great artists that first captures our attention, but it is really their strength of spirit to uplift and entertain humanity that inspires and alters history~
~Eat. Pray. Love~
Along with singer, Oksana Grigorieva, actor Mel Gibson, welcomes his 8th child, a little baby girl say reports. Congrats to the proud new parents.
Octo-Mel is officially A-List Gosselins and Octo-Mom all rolled in one.
And as is said in Russia by both Jews and Christian communites on such a momentous occasion: Бойся, сын мой, Господа и царя; с мятежниками не сообщайся. Hey USSR! Mazel tov! :)
[Image courtesy of New York Daily News]
I like Oksana Grigorieva… she deserves a voice? Yes? Here’s Mel Gibson’s new baby momma showing her art of song, with Beautiful Heartache.
Hey if Susan Boyle can do it at 48, why can’t Oksana make a musical go of it?
Go girl! It’s never too late to follow you dream! Spotlight on OG!
Here’s 10 Hot Posts right now on Horiwood.Com as Rihanna is finally able to shine again after her brutal assault in February, with justice now on her side. Enjoy!
BONUS MUSIC POST: OKSANA GRIGORIEVA SINGS SAY MY NAME
Mel Gibson’s singing talent and new girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva’s Say My Name is stunning.
There’s something haunting, beautiful and the longing of desire in her breathy intonations that I love. When 1/6 th of the world is touched by hunger and poverty, here haunting lyrics and voice, are a voice of our times, somehow pinpointing loss that exists in the world.
Sing it sister! What a gem.
Zimbio releases their 100 Hot Celebrities list. And because magazines like Forbes, shouldn’t be the only ones to make lists… bloggers can and should do too. I’m going to support this innovation.
Of course, in Hollywood, the list is already outdated. Three (possibly 5 of these couples are no longer!) But we still like it. I think their ranking is totally, incorrect at times… But, a nice effort Zimbio. Good work.
Britney Spears and Jason Trawicke should be added to the list. Get with it people! Barack & Michelle Obama… A-ha!
So… here they are, the hot couples of Hollywood:
1. Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt
2. Beyonce & Jay-Z
3. Victoria Beckham & David Beckham
4. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady
5. Faith Hill & Tim McGraw
6. Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith
7. Jessica Biel & Justin Timberlake
8. Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale
9. Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradis
10. Heidi Klum & Seal
11. Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi
Mrs Tom Brady and supermodel Giselle Bundchen, touched down on the right coast in Boston yesterday.
On the left coast today, here’s 10 Hot Posts Right Now in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy!
With Mel Gibson admitting to Jay Leno that with the arrival of his 8th child, he’s now officially Octo-Mel. Does that makes his new babby-momma, Russian singer, Oksana Grigorieva… officially Octo-Sana.
A-ha! You know it does. :)
It’s all about Johnny Markoudakis, Lady Gaga’s best boyfriend and local West Hollywood barman tonight here in Hollywood. Here’s how you ranked your choices today.
Be a bigger person. Give hope today ~ Thank you!
“Just call me Octo-Mel” joked the actor/ producer with Jay Leno.
Mel also said that his wife Robin and him remain good friends, and that Robin is an admirable woman and it was he that ruined their marriage. Nice to see a man admit to his mistakes.
Congrats Mel on finding new love and being a dad for the 8th time! [source]
Young Hollywood Art: Flower Surface by Miss Tessa
10 Hot Entertainment and Celebrity News Posts in Hollywood right now are:
Mel Gibson is about to be a dad again. TMZ is reporting that Oksana Grigorevia, Gibson’s signed singing talent and new girlfriend is now pregnant in her second trimester.
Grigorevia is a singer whose beauty always got in the way of her career. (more…)
Here’s how you ranked your top Entertainment and Celebrity News posts of interest, here in Hollywood today on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy & thanks team. :) [image]
HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS TODAY ARE:
10 Hot Posts on Horiwood.Com right now are: