The Twilight Saga’s New Moon Posters from Summit Entertainment are brought to you by the novel, Courage to Love, by Robert Ellis.
you know he’d eat himself. Here’s the Twilight Saga star working out. All he needs is a mirror to be complete. Just kidding.
As I am writing this from Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger’s governing state, The Mighty Sunny California… what a role model of health and fitness and potential leadership in state governance Kellan Lutz is. Anything is possible for young actors. Fortunately/ unfortunately! :)
… is a must have for die hard Twilight fans. Of course, it should be read with the official twilight contact lenses for vampires too.
What next are they going to come up with. I’m so glad that Stephenie Meyers is diversing her smart behind into aliens.
She’s leaving a wake of entertainment merchandising with every new Hollywood empire novel she pens.
Yes it’s true. Twilight Saga, New Moon tickets that are being presold for the November 20th release date of the film, have almost sold out. That must be the scariest movie release date ever for Hollywood studios who are competing the weekend of November 20th against Stephenie Meyer’s epic love story at the box office.
Yes, it’s the best time for studios to reshuffle their film premiere schedules and dump all of their risky films at the box office at the same time as New Moon, if they want their good films to have a box office #1 reputation. Such is the Twilight effect on Hollywood. Oh, and did we mention that Native American Indian actors like Taylor Lautner, are helping reinvent Hollywood history’s film distribution wheel. History is being rewritten by the cast and crew of Twilight, at Stephenie Meyer’s skilled author’s vision, business brains and hands. Truly remarkable!
MovieTickets.com report how over a dozen of their New Moon show times have been totally sold out. Fandango reports 50—50!—sell-out New Moon screenings. Fandago are also officially reporting that New Moon is already its top-seller heading into this weekend. Comcast owns Fandango.
Congratulations to Summit Entertainment and Stephenie Meyers and cast, for marketing brilliance that reinvents the wheel in creating a demand for film distribution, that’s ahead of the game by 10 weeks. Wow!
New Moon’s saleable popularity with audiences is just more proof that a popular book series, turned into a movie series, is the one of the most desirable and wisest ways to go! The book is a powerful tool at cinemas. Twilight Saga readers and movie goers will also enjoy the love story Courage To Love by Californian author, Robert Ellis.
The Ten Top MTV VMA Awards moments of 2009 that stood out, were:
1. Michael Jackson’s footage of the King of Pop performing his greatest hits, was a level of performance, that perhaps only Beyonce is matching at this level, singing live and storytelling through constant, rigorous dance choreography. The posthumous footage of Jackson’s music videos and MJ live in concert, stole the show.
2 TIE A: Madonna’s speech for the King of Pop, showed class. The woman who has had the most successful tour ever in the history of music or a solo act this year and in a global recession; and who has amassed 40 #1 dance chart hits; the highest ever in the dance chart countdown by an artist… only Madonna could honor Jackson in a way that other American leaders couldn’t. She did. Wow! What a moment!
2. TIE B: Janet Jackson’s performance of her duet song with brother Michael, Scream was amazing. Janet is back.
4. Kanye West’s interruption of Taylor Swift’s speech, for Taylor’s first ever VMA award she’d won drew boos from the crowd. Of course this was staged (as was the Eminem and Bruno prank at the MTV Popcorn Awards earlier this year), but it seemed so real, even Pink tweeted about it before her performance. Kanye created a moment that stole the show.
Here’s the latest from the Twilight Saga’s New Moon movie trailer. Kristen Stewart’s Bella and Robert Pattinson’s Edward have an encounter in Water. Riveting stuff.
Thanks Twilighters. Horiwood.Com thanks you.
1. Foreword, Courage To Love by Robert Ellis: Throughout my life, my soul has seemed to record and mourn the numbers of soldiers and innocents who were killed in the wars of my time…
2. … from the Italian bombardment of Ethiopia and Spain in 1935-36….
3. … through the invasions of China, Czechoslovakia, WWII, Hiroshima, Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq.
4. To stop this slaughter, my soul extends to the world this desert rose.
5. Prologue, Courage To Love: Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Mediterrannea, where we lay our scene.
6. From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
7. From forth the loins of these two foes, a pair of impetuous lovers risk their lives.
8. Aatini Nay by Fayrouz: Hand me the flute and hum . . . for singing is life’s secret
9. For only ashes remain . . . after life dies . . .
11. Have you bathed in the fields fragrance?
12. Hand me the flute, and hum . . . for escape is the best remedy
13. For people are nothing but lines . . . written in water.
~The Sky is the limit, Carla Bruni Sarkozy for Vanity Fair~
Image of Carla Bruni Sarkozy, the First Lady of France, brought to you by le Clafloutis Restaurant, 8630 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069. A restaurant on the Sunset Strip where stars dine.
TEN BONUS POSTS: (more…)
Robert Pattinson’s new role in new Moon? Yes! As this video clip wont last long before it’s yanked by Summit Entertainment online, enjoy while it’s up.
Picture quality is good. Sound sucks. How befitting for a vampy vampire film! Enjoy.
Everything brings about its own opposite– words via Ananias, art: Gisele
Here’s the top ranking celebrity news and entertainment posts on Horiwood.Com tonight. Hollywood is in a festive summer’s mood today on 9.9.9! Historic symmetry.
2. Lady Gaga takes a dig at Madonna wearing this fashion ensemble. Meow!
3. Johnny Markoudarkis has heat in Young Hollywood. Casting agents take note. Likewise with Philipp Karner.who is an Extra TV America’s Most Eligible Bachelor Awardee. These lads are both up and coming young actors to watch out for.
4. Robert Pattinson takes the plunge for Twilight’s Queen, costar Kristen Stewart.
5. 10 Twilight Saga Tweets: Romeo & Juliet lives on in Forks and on twitter.
6. Kevin and Jodi Kreiger say stop watching Jon & Kate Gosselin
7. Nayleigh Kelly joins Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelly in Hollywood from Korea. Cute! Adoption is a beautiful thing.
8. Miley Cyrus‘ rap remix is smokin. It’s a party in the USA. Beyonce and Rihanna must be fuming that Miley created a way to get a piece of their man Jay-Z. A cute tribute from MC.
9. Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian can’t just go on a diet and shut up about it.
10. Kim Cattrall brings her blonde rocker fierceness to Sex & The City. At 53 she’s looking good.
Always smile. Horiwood’s latest tweet on twitter is: “Horiwood Bites: THE JACKSON SMILE: … always uplifts and gives hope. A smile is a gift you give away …
about 4 hours ago from twitterfeed
Courage To Love by Californian author Robert Ellis is created and written in the spirit needed in American schools today. In a Shakespearean love story set in the Middle East two young people from opposite worlds, find love from a sense of honesty only found in accepting each others difference. So romantic. Read it. It’s a great book for all American school children … and kidults too. Cover artwork is by the legendary surrealist artist, Salvador Dali.
What to do with bloodshot eyes… Robert Pattinson looks like he’s had the worst day ever in chacter as Edward Cullen.
Twilight New Moon continues to milk the relationship between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson for all they can with this new poster.
There’s only one word. Hot!
Native American Indian actors rule! This is the new breed. Go Alex Meraz of Twilight’s Eclipse.
Because it is US Summer, here’s 10 Quotes by actor Robert Pattinson, of Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon, Little Ashes, Remember Me and now, Summerhouse fame. Happy Summer everyone!
On being an Actor:“I haven’t really decided to be an actor yet! I started doing plays when I was about 15 or 16. I only did it because my dad saw a bunch of pretty girls in a restaurant and he asked them where they came from and they said drama group. He said “Son, that is where you need to go.”
On having to sign autographs and their value: “I went to one of these signing conventions. It was one of the most interesting experiences I ve had. It was so strange that people would pay for autographs. You keep thinking you should do a little dance for them as well or something.”
On doing it the Jack Nicholson way: “I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don’t know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it’s kind of stuck with me.”
On his famous hair do, including the “coif”: ““Sometimes I just take my head out of my ass!”
On being financially driven and motivated: “I started doing a paper round when I was about 10. I started earning £10 a week and then I was obsessed with earning money until I was about 15.”
On being sexy and stupid all in one: “I’m a big hard tool”
On extending his range as an actor: “I am now determined to do really weird parts but I think I overdo it in auditions so nobody really trusts me! “
On his fight scene with Cam Gigandet: “I kicked his ass, because I don’t hold back. I fight like a little bitch. I’d bite and pull his pants down and stuff.”
On avoiding the paparazzi fan madness: “But instead I’m just getting more and more conspicuous; I’m wearing two hoods, a hat and sunglasses, which kind of stands out in the middle of the night. So I’m learning to sprint.”
On dealing with his success in film: “Sometimes I think, ‘To hell with acting,’ and then I realize I could be working at a shoe shop, acting is much cooler.”
Quotes were sourced from RobertPattinson.Org and that totally crazy, obsessed girl who never ever sleeps but is always tweeting and blogging from TenGossip.Com. More quotes were sourced from: RobertPattinsonOnline.Com. Pics from Robert Pattinson’s upcoming movie,Summerhouse, were sourced from TwilightSingapore.Com.
Here’s an out take pic of actors Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner for their Entertainment Weekly shoot. Hasn’t Taylor Lautner had an amazing year!
On Horiwood.Com we are a huge fan of author Stephenie Meyer and her cast of characters she created in the Twilight Saga book series. We also love her brilliance for giving young people in a recession film careers too, with the casting of Twilight’s big young super stars in her Summit Entertainment films. She’s an architect of Hollywood with the power of the pen. Love it.
But first up, here’s our hot pick of a Twilight Saga website that is a rising star. It’s called TwilightSingapore.Com and it is proof that fantastic things happen online outside of American in entertainment. Nice one Singapore! We feel you.
In honor of Stephenie Meyer, here’s our Top 10 Twilight Saga Websites on Horiwood.Com:
1. The Twilight Saga.Com – features a great interview with director Catherine Hardwicke and currently has a penchant for Taylor Lautner’s Jacob Black film character. Mainly centered around hawking Twilight’s latest merchandise for the film series the site is rated #1 on google.com’s search engines.
The latest merchandise being offered is a promotion featuring the cover for New Moon: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion which is to be published by Little, Brown on October 6th. The visual guide to the second Twilight fim features exclusive full-color photos of the cast, sets and locations and is the ultimate companion to the movie which hits theaters November 20th.
2. TwilightTheMovie.Com: This site needs Flash, version 10 to enjoy. It’s a very pretty site.
3. StephenieMeyer.Com: I love this site, for the other author book recommends that Stephenie Meyer writes about too. She’s a really humble literary bird. At the moment she recommends reading: Dreamhunter and Dreamquake by Elizabeth Knox. You just get the feeling with Stephenie Meyer, that she wants other really good authors to have the same success that she’s had. What a honey!
4. IMDB.Com: This website is the online industry bible in Hollywood, of who does what in film. Casting agents, all producers and directors refer to IMDB every day. Why I like it, is because IMDB has a message thread board, and many Twilight Fans comment on it, as to who and what should be in the future Twilight Saga films.
It does require a membership to have full access, but it’s so worth it, if you want to know what’s going on in Hollywood from an industry perspective. IMDB is also Twilight Eclipse actor, Robert Pattinson’s favorite website, along with the New York Times.
5. HisGoldenEyes.Com: You have to give creds to a fan website, that has become an official website of Summit Entertainment’s marketing team to use and do promotions through. That’s quite a feat for the creator of His Golden Eyes.Com to achieve. Why I like it, is because they are up to date and more current than any other Twilight Saga related site available.
Today HisGoldenEyes features this pic of Xavier Samuels snogging Bryce Dalls Howard (the girl who replaced Rachelle Lefevre) on set of the filming of Eclipse. Also, they sell their own merchandise too, like a “Bite Me Edward” tee shirt for screaming Twilight teen fan girls. They’re making money off Stephenie Meyer, and they’re doing it the best. Nice!
6. Twilighters.Org: Is a crazy fansite, dedicated to updates and news tips about the cast and crew. It also borrows heavily from Twilight’s branding, sticking to the color palate of Summit entertainment for their own website face. Today, it’s looking pretty good, plugging the New Moon Board Game. Stephenie Meyer loves anyone whose doing her work for her and selling her hot stuff, so I’ve got to give Twilighters.Org a shout out today for that! Nice one guys and girls! They are very similar to His Golden Eyes, borrowing a lot off their competitors. But still love them anyway!
New Moon Board Game features are:
✩ Enter the world of the Twilight Saga and reunite Bella and Edward
✩ Challenge your friends to see who knows more about New Moon, the more you know, the greater you chance of winning
✩ Includes board, Scene cards, playing pieces, and dice
✩ Answer questions about Twilight and your friends to move forward around the board
✩ Have your friends over for a New Moon party
To preorder the New Moon Board Game from Amazon.Com go here.
7. TwilightReview.Com: A younger site that is competing with the best Twilight Saga websites. They deserve a big shout out today. Hard work pays off.
8. TwilightGuy.Com: Any guy who says he’s not a Twilight fan, goes to TwiCon, and has this crazy website, is funny enough, to be an interesting Twilight News reporter in our book. Nice one Twilight Guy! Oh, and he’s also writing his own novel. Smart.
9. TwilightLexicon.Com: was dubbed by Stephenie Meyer as being “the brightest star in the Twilight online universe.” Anyone who knows what a lexicon is in the first place and sets up a website called that, deserves a spotlight today.
10. ETOnline.Com: All Twilight Saga websites benefit hugely from those rare and exclusive TV interviews with Twilight Saga stars. When New Moon and Eclipse is being filmed, it is Entertainment Tonight (ET) who is the largest entertainment news show in America who gets these exclusive interviews first. Websites and bloggers can’t do it alone, so ETonline.Com get a special mention for bringing the expensive TV component to keeping the Twilight fans happy all year round.
This pic features Robert Pattinson in the upcoming movie Summerhouse and was found by TwilightSingapore.Com.
~Happy Twilight News Surfing ya’ll~ horiwood’slatest tweet on twitter is: “horiwood.com is listed by MovieSet as being one of the Top 10 Twilight news websites in the world. Thanks MovieSet!”less than 5 seconds ago from web
Team Edward or Team Jacob. You decide. Comment below.
She helped Robert Pattinson go from gawky swimwear model of the UK, into international movie star.
That girl doesn’t get enough credit for what she adds to The Twilight Saga package, so effortlessly.
Robert is so thankful for Kristen’s cinematic magic. He gets paid more than her. A far step up from the days where he was a swim wear model.
Um, equal pay for woman in Hollywood please. Here’s Kristin and Robert’s latest make out pic from the latest New Moon trailer.
The Australian media say that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are officially an item. Again, Aussie intelligence must be amazing, up in Canada.
Twihard fans get the meanest teasing ever by the Aussie media. Cruel.
Oh — and not to be outsold, out done, Famous Magazine of Australia say that Pattinson and Stewart have a sex tape.
What next?! This is ridonkulous!
Made me laugh my sides off this morning though. Creative magazine cover headlining has never been better down under in Kangaroo land.
Thanks to Entertainment Tonight, the biggest entertainment news show in America that reaches a first watch audience of 14 million, we have this video footage.
Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner’s Entertainment Weekly Magazine photo shoot is captured for your viewing pleasure.
It takes this much work to do a Magazine cover. Actors are models too here in Hollywood.