~The Sky is the limit, Carla Bruni Sarkozy for Vanity Fair~
Image of Carla Bruni Sarkozy, the First Lady of France, brought to you by le Clafloutis Restaurant, 8630 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069. A restaurant on the Sunset Strip where stars dine.
TEN BONUS POSTS: (more…)
Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! Eric Bana covers Men’s Health Magazine, while Miss Megan Fox, steams up SciFi Now’s cover. Hotness!
In this age of Search Engine Optimization as being the path of the future for all business people and stars alike, here’s how you ranked and rated your top entertainment topics of interest over the last three days on Horiwood.com! Nice!
Lindsay Lohan turns heads in Elle, but it is Q’orianka Kilcher who peaks interest in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. At 19, Will Q’orianka land the role of Leah Clearwater, also 19, in Twilight’s Eclipse? Viewers comments are fascinating on this issue tonight. Rachelle Lefevre’s controversial dumping from Twilight doesn’t even register significantly on this website, but Ms Kilcher is hot, hot, hot! That’s star power!
Horiwood.Com is listed by MovieSet as being one of the best Twilight Saga news websites in the world.
From Hollywood, here’s your top 10 celeb news bites today, here on Horiwood.Com:
Thank goodness Jenny from the Block has a backup plan. Jennifer Lopez was on set of her new film, Plan B, looking street chic. Meanwhile, here in Hollywood, here’s how you ranked your most sought after entertainment news, right here on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy!
To follow Horiwood on twitter, go here. Horiwood’s latest tweet is: horiwood@Qorianka has so GOT to be cast as Leah in Twilight’s 3rd Eclipse film. She’s a stunner…http://bit.ly/T3NRZabout 1 hour ago from web
Miley Cyrus experiments with Beyonce hair as her tribute to Queen Bee today on twitter. Beyonce is in concert tomorrow, Monday, July 13th 2009 in LA… and horiwood is so going to be in Sasha Fierce’s house. It will feel strange seeing Beyonce perform and do a tribute to Michael Jackson at the Staples Center where his memorial took place. Strange good that is. Go Beyonce Knowles! We luv ya in LA!
Here in Hollywood, here’s how you voted your 10 Top news stories today on Horiwood.Com
Follow horiwood on twitter. Horiwood’s latest tweet is:
OMG! Why oh why, Kellan Lutz who plays Emmett Cullen in Twilight and New Moon, felt the need to drop his trou, to his pubes on display is beyond us. The dude has one eye more lop-sided than Mariah Carey, but like Mariah we still think Kellan is good entertainment. A great body! Props! Here in Holllywood, here’s the Top 10 Posts today on Horiwood.Com.
Michael Jackson was remembered today in Los Angeles. Paris Jackson became a new star on the world’s entertainment stage in her heartwarming words for her daddy, in one of America’s famous families of entertainment.
Here’s how you picked your news choices today on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy!
Horiwood’s Top 10 posts as ranked by our worldwide audience today, here in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com looks like this:
It’s worse than watching Miley Cyrus get bled of her tween celebrity blood, in THAT CHAIR pic, that dodgy film director, Adamm Shankman of The Last Song, posted on his Twitter account.
Yes, watching Robert Pattinson, bleed his Twilight blood for the film producers of his new flick Remember Me, is perhaps taking the Pattinson’s star power for granted a little bit too much with vampire loving audiences worldwide.
Here’s R-Patz bleeding fake blood on the set of Remember Me in New York. Thankfully it’s not real bloody from Pattinson’s crazy, stalkerish girl fans in NYC.
As you can see, Robert Pattinson is bringing it for Remember Me! Let’s hope the film has box office success written all over it for the young star who one day wants to be James Bond in his career’s future. Splash
Librarian girl transformed into an action star, Megan Fox, leads two of the hottest 3 entertainment news posts on Horiwood.Com right at this minute. Like Angelina Jolie… she’s already turning the wheels of entertainment news all over the world. Go honey!
George Clooney and Rose McGowan were on set in Italy today, putting the American sexy into Nespresso coffee for a TV commercial.
Here in Hollywood, 10 Hot entertainment and news posts right now to enjoy and sip on Horiwood.Com are:
On Horiwood.Com we showcased the Top 10 and FHM’S TOP 20 MOST SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD for you. Now here’s the next 30, which round out the Top 50 names of show biz to look out for in 2009 for varying degrees of beauty. My one major criticism is… why is BEYONCE the only African American beauty listed in the Top 50? Come now FHM… be proud of your dark sisters too.
21. Mila Kunis… the girl from that 70s show, is still a favorite even as the voice of Meg in Family Guy. When you’re hot… it’s just too hard to hide it. Kunis exemplifies that she’s an unforgettable beauty.
22. Lindsay Lohan… whether you love her or loathe her, Lindsay Lohan brings the Young Hollywood storylines every week that America loves. She’s one of the most scrutinized celebrities in the business, and she handles it all well, (or badly) at just 22 years of age. Like Britney Spears, it’s Lohan’s tremendous strength of spirit, to handle fame’s spotlight we admire, that reveals her beauty somewhere from deep within her fragile frame.
23. Kristen Kreuk… of Smallville is tiny, petite but full of dynamite in the beauty and brains department. She has a Dutch dad and Chinese momma, perhaps a precursor to what the Gosselin girls could do in show biz. Asians rock!
24. Anna Friel… the actress of ABC’s Pushing Daisies is as cute as a button. The Foreign Press think so too, awarding Friel a golden globe for the role.
25. Freida Pinto… is just one of thousands of Bollywood beauties. Her role in Slumdog Millionaire, reminds us here in America, that some of the world’s most beautiful stars EVER are actually found in India and not Hollywood. Pinto bridges both worlds. Fierce!
British actress Sienna Miller graces the cover of USA’s Vogue Magazine. Why? No one knows, but with her down-to-earth comedic sense of humor the actress is looking hot.
Meanwhile, here in Hollywood – here’s ten of the hottest entertainment and celebrity news posts right here on Horiwood.Com.
11. Marisa Miller… because she’s a Victoria’s Secret supermodel who first got discovered riding waves in California by photographer, Mario Testino on her surfboard. Go girl! Water people are always hot! [But a hori would of course say that, having sailed in canoes down to New Zealand back in the day :) ]
12. Britney Spears… because she made a huge comback after near death via drugs and controlling types exploiting her (yes, that DOES include her entire family too). Poor pop puppet cash cow!
13. The Veronicas (Jessica and Lisa Origliasso)… because Aussies rule in Tinsel Town, and musical twins are every man’s fantasy, especially when one says she’s a dike.
14. Erica Durance… because playing a kick-arse Lois Lane in TV series Smallville is a hard act to pull off, when Superman is a Hollywood legend. She does it well.
15. Angelina Jolie… who really should be +1, above 1 on this list, comes in at a modest #15. It’s okay though, Angelina is less body image centered and still is the #1 celebrity in the world for 2009. So no harm done in sharing her sexy spotlight with younger stars. Nice one Angie!
16. Kate Beckinsale… although people who’ve worked on film sets with her in Hollywood say Kate Beckinsale is a total b*tch on set, she’s still pretty.
17. Natalie Portman… the actress who can do no wrong. While Megan Fox comes in at #1 this year for her sexy physical likeness to Angelina Jolie, it’s Natalie Portman who already is a veteran masterful actress at 26, who has Angelina’s humanitarian heart, brains and smarts to make a difference in the world. Portman should be #2!
18. Hayden Panettiere… because she survived loco parents to still be a young star. Creds.
19. Eva Mendes… she’s exotic, beautiful, has kicked a cocaine habit and it was her turn in 2001, Training Day that made Hollywood and the world, go wow!
20. Diora Baird… because she had to take her clothes off to first get noticed in Hollywood, but she’s more talented as an actress than a nudist, in The Wedding Crashers. We love her!
What a douche! Director producer Adamm Shankman, is turning the set of Miley Cyrus’ new film, The Last Song, into the set of Lolita 2.
Shankman posted controversial pics of Cyrus on his twitter account that show the singer looking more like a stripper than a child actress he is directing. Needless to say Miley’s mother Tish Cyrus is a film producer on this film also.
Here are FHM‘s top 10 choices for their annual list of The 100 Sexiest Women in The World for 2009. Whose on top?
1. Megan Fox… of course, because anyone who can look just as good in an action flick as on the red carpet, is hard core pretty! That’s not easy, but like Angelina Jolie before her, it is effortless for Fox.
2. Jessica Alba… because being Latina is the new America and it is beautiful.
3. Scarlett Johansson… because she’s talented, beautiful and married to Ryan Reynolds. The closest emerging power couple to Brad and Angie on the market.