~The Sky is the limit, Carla Bruni Sarkozy for Vanity Fair~
Image of Carla Bruni Sarkozy, the First Lady of France, brought to you by le Clafloutis Restaurant, 8630 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069. A restaurant on the Sunset Strip where stars dine.
TEN BONUS POSTS: (more…)
Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! Eric Bana covers Men’s Health Magazine, while Miss Megan Fox, steams up SciFi Now’s cover. Hotness!
In this age of Search Engine Optimization as being the path of the future for all business people and stars alike, here’s how you ranked and rated your top entertainment topics of interest over the last three days on Horiwood.com! Nice!
From Hollywood, here’s your top 10 celeb news bites today, here on Horiwood.Com:
OMG! Why oh why, Kellan Lutz who plays Emmett Cullen in Twilight and New Moon, felt the need to drop his trou, to his pubes on display is beyond us. The dude has one eye more lop-sided than Mariah Carey, but like Mariah we still think Kellan is good entertainment. A great body! Props! Here in Holllywood, here’s the Top 10 Posts today on Horiwood.Com.
Michael Jackson was remembered today in Los Angeles. Paris Jackson became a new star on the world’s entertainment stage in her heartwarming words for her daddy, in one of America’s famous families of entertainment.
Here’s how you picked your news choices today on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy!
BREAKING NEWS: FARRAH FAWCETT & MICHAEL JACKSON DEATH NEWS ON HORIWOOD.COM
Horiwood’s Top 10 posts as ranked by our worldwide audience today, here in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com looks like this:
It’s worse than watching Miley Cyrus get bled of her tween celebrity blood, in THAT CHAIR pic, that dodgy film director, Adamm Shankman of The Last Song, posted on his Twitter account.
Yes, watching Robert Pattinson, bleed his Twilight blood for the film producers of his new flick Remember Me, is perhaps taking the Pattinson’s star power for granted a little bit too much with vampire loving audiences worldwide.
Here’s R-Patz bleeding fake blood on the set of Remember Me in New York. Thankfully it’s not real bloody from Pattinson’s crazy, stalkerish girl fans in NYC.
As you can see, Robert Pattinson is bringing it for Remember Me! Let’s hope the film has box office success written all over it for the young star who one day wants to be James Bond in his career’s future. Splash
Librarian girl transformed into an action star, Megan Fox, leads two of the hottest 3 entertainment news posts on Horiwood.Com right at this minute. Like Angelina Jolie… she’s already turning the wheels of entertainment news all over the world. Go honey!
The top ranking posts on Horiwood.Com here in Hollywood were mainly Jon & Kate Gosselin related. Wow! HORIWOOD’S TOP 10 POSTS TODAY ARE:
George Clooney and Rose McGowan were on set in Italy today, putting the American sexy into Nespresso coffee for a TV commercial.
Here in Hollywood, 10 Hot entertainment and news posts right now to enjoy and sip on Horiwood.Com are:
On Horiwood.Com we showcased the Top 10 and FHM’S TOP 20 MOST SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD for you. Now here’s the next 30, which round out the Top 50 names of show biz to look out for in 2009 for varying degrees of beauty. My one major criticism is… why is BEYONCE the only African American beauty listed in the Top 50? Come now FHM… be proud of your dark sisters too.
21. Mila Kunis… the girl from that 70s show, is still a favorite even as the voice of Meg in Family Guy. When you’re hot… it’s just too hard to hide it. Kunis exemplifies that she’s an unforgettable beauty.
22. Lindsay Lohan… whether you love her or loathe her, Lindsay Lohan brings the Young Hollywood storylines every week that America loves. She’s one of the most scrutinized celebrities in the business, and she handles it all well, (or badly) at just 22 years of age. Like Britney Spears, it’s Lohan’s tremendous strength of spirit, to handle fame’s spotlight we admire, that reveals her beauty somewhere from deep within her fragile frame.
23. Kristen Kreuk… of Smallville is tiny, petite but full of dynamite in the beauty and brains department. She has a Dutch dad and Chinese momma, perhaps a precursor to what the Gosselin girls could do in show biz. Asians rock!
24. Anna Friel… the actress of ABC’s Pushing Daisies is as cute as a button. The Foreign Press think so too, awarding Friel a golden globe for the role.
25. Freida Pinto… is just one of thousands of Bollywood beauties. Her role in Slumdog Millionaire, reminds us here in America, that some of the world’s most beautiful stars EVER are actually found in India and not Hollywood. Pinto bridges both worlds. Fierce!
What a douche! Director producer Adamm Shankman, is turning the set of Miley Cyrus’ new film, The Last Song, into the set of Lolita 2.
Shankman posted controversial pics of Cyrus on his twitter account that show the singer looking more like a stripper than a child actress he is directing. Needless to say Miley’s mother Tish Cyrus is a film producer on this film also.
Horiwood’s Top 10 Posts Today in Holywood that got the most hits by you today, worldwide, are:
The incomparable Beyonce, is on fire right now in America as her I Am Tour hits the USA. What a treat that Jay-Z turned out to perform Crazy in Love at Madison Square Garden. Hot. hot. hot. Don’t forget… July 13 is when Queen Bee hits the stage in LA! Wahoo, I’ll be there, hope you can be too! :)
Here’s 10 Hot Posts right now on Horiwood.Com as Rihanna is finally able to shine again after her brutal assault in February, with justice now on her side. Enjoy!
BONUS MUSIC POST: OKSANA GRIGORIEVA SINGS SAY MY NAME
Um, this is what happens when a boyfriend gets away with way too much control. Already Britney Spears is showing effects of being mentally over-run by Jason Trawicke, her newfound Jewish flame and her agent.