1. TRUE BLOOD‘s TV ratings held true for their season 2 finale. Anna Paquin & Miss Tessa shine from New Zealand, and, Georgia Jagger hits Vanity Fair.
2. MEGAN FOX is hotter than a ferrari loving, temper tantrum throwing Hollywood producer– from the cover of Rolling Stone magazine.
3. SENATOR BAUCUS–goes into bat for pharmaceutical companies with a healthcare bill in hand, and gets charged down. The mega-wealthy ThomasNet.Com community must be gutted!
4. JENNIFER ANISTON picks movie roles better than CLIVE OWEN
5. JAY-Z is the most successful solo artist at #1 album sales, surpassing ELVIS
6. TAYLOR MOMSEN needs a curfew so she can do her homework.
8. PLANET HOLLYWOOD Las Vegas, read Horiwood.Com each day.
9. KIM KARDASHIAN, does the JILL STUART show at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, New York.
10. OBAMA calls KANYE WEST a jackass, there’s video. Below:
In an off-the-record comment at a press conference today, President Barack Obama just called Kanye West a ‘jackass’ for his outburst at VMAs when Taylor Swift won. Now THAT’S presidential,” ABC reporter Terry Moran wrote on his twitter account.
The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the term jackass as being:
1. Donkey; especially a male donkey
2. a stupid person or fool
Fool according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary means these terms:
1 : a person lacking in judgment or prudence
2 a : a retainer formerly kept in great households to provide casual entertainment and commonly dressed in motley with cap, bells, and bauble b : one who is victimized or made to appear foolish
3 a : a harmlessly deranged person or one lacking in common powers of understanding b : one with a marked propensity or fondness for something
The bottom line on President Obama on Kanye West: America’s King is not impressed with this court jester of entertainment tonight.
Poor Kanye! [Obama quote source from: SplashNewsOnline]
A horse called Summer Bird winning the Belmont Stakes, Nick Diaz -a prized fighter, self-seeking Brat Pratts in a loveless wasteland of a Reality TV jungle turned against them… and two tragedies in the Mullenix Murder case and David Carridan’s unexplained shocking death in Thailand; round out the hottest news from Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. I know… rather eclectic news, to say the least!
SHOCK DEATH: DAVID CARRADINE’S DEATH PHOTO
In a recession, reality TV production is on the rise for TV Networks. It’s low cost production turnaround is attractive to TV Network executives trying to keep costs low… and yet Reality TV shows are still capable of garnering big ratings (The Jon and Kate Plus 8 Show).
Entertainment Weekly looks at the last decade of Reality TV Shows, (The Best and Worst) that have provided a window into a familiar cast of willing lives, that kept us riveted with their ‘real life’ dramas.
Whose in the cover line up? Jon & Kate Gosselin take center stage, along with Britain’s Got Talent’s Susan Boyle, and the current cast of Survivor. Lauren Conrad of The Hills, American Idol’s Kris Allen and Adam Lambert, Tyra Banks, Anna Nicole Smith, Donald Trump, Project Runway’s Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn; and Rocker dad, Ozzy Osbourne round out the biggest reality TV stars of our times.
THE 20 BEST REALITY TV SHOWS EVER ARE: 1. Survivor, 2. The Amazing Race, 3. The Osbournes, 4. Project Runway, 5. The Real World, 6. American Idol, (more…)