Gossip Girl‘s on, right now. Favorite line: Leighton Mesiter–Just because you have a modeling contract and a security code to a castle in Switzerland doesn’t give you the right to steal someone else’s man. Now take your American girl hair, and your flawless skin, and get out!” Meow! This show has upped its game 200% with tighter screenwriting from last season. Loves it!
Meanwhile here in Hollywood we were all watching New York as Dylan Lauren ushered Janet Jackson to her seat, this morning front side at the Ralph Lauren runway, for Mercedez Benz New York Fashion Week. And… Here’s how your worldwide choices of celebrity antics and entertainment news item are looking here in The City of Angeles tonight on Horiwood.Com. (Kia ora ya’ll –much life to you!) Some rocking choices!
1. BEYONCE‘s official response to KANYE WEST & TAYLOR SWIFT drama at MTV’s Video Music Awards. So funny!!!
3. MEGAN FOX QUOTE–Hollywood beauty combined with industry oppression means that Megan Fox is relying on her sensuality a little bit too much. It’s the one weapon she feels she has to slay her male oppressors, by using the populous of her fans back on her powerful ill sayers… so we can perhaps forgive her for that, for now! Rock on Miss Megan!!!
7. BEYONCE‘s I AM TOUR set list of songs, gets heat after her gracious VMA’s moment. Go here, read #1.
8. KENZO TAKADA‘s Japanese fashion design aesthetic has LA going wild tonight.
9. CHACE CRAWFORD tributes LEONARDO DICAPRIO‘s look in Wonderland Magazine. Go here, for link.
10. GERARD BUTLER & JENNIFER ANISTON: Star Magazine says the costars of their Bounty Hunter movie are making whoopee.
Katherine Heigl is a momma! What a beautiful story!!! Woot!