A Scottish singer rules the world tonight in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. Actor Cliff Curtis is rumored to be dancing down the aisle in love and Lou Sulola Samuel is the cutest little angel to arrive in Los Angeles ever.
Here’s your top ten celebrity and entertainment news post today. Thanks for voting and for your fun and eclectic choices.
1. Scotland’s SUSAN BOYLE is queen of album sales worldwide.
2. NIKKI REED of the Twilight Saga is a true rising young Hollywood star.
3. KATHERINE HEIGL continues to romance US as an all American sweetheart.
5. LOU SULOLA SAMUEL says hello to the world. Too cute.
6. COLIN FARREL takes a vacation in Mexico.
7. TIGER WOODS gets a traffic fine for “Careless Driving”
8. Hollywood Maori actor, CLIFF CURTIS just might be getting married.
9. Footballer GRADY SIZEMORE loves himself and his iphone just a little.
10. ANGELINA JOLIE reigns as the Queen of Magazine covers.
12. Chinese model, LIU WEN represents fashion on the runway in the USA.
13. The Trowenna Sea is a must read for all who love epic Hollywood period films.
14. MICHAEL JACKSON beats BRITNEY SPEARS for Yahoo’s most searched.
15. NINA WARREN, GEORGE CLOONEY‘s mom is red carpet ready.
~Posted by Horiwood.Com, Hollywood California USA. 12.1.09~
Gossip Girl‘s on, right now. Favorite line: Leighton Mesiter–Just because you have a modeling contract and a security code to a castle in Switzerland doesn’t give you the right to steal someone else’s man. Now take your American girl hair, and your flawless skin, and get out!” Meow! This show has upped its game 200% with tighter screenwriting from last season. Loves it!
Meanwhile here in Hollywood we were all watching New York as Dylan Lauren ushered Janet Jackson to her seat, this morning front side at the Ralph Lauren runway, for Mercedez Benz New York Fashion Week. And… Here’s how your worldwide choices of celebrity antics and entertainment news item are looking here in The City of Angeles tonight on Horiwood.Com. (Kia ora ya’ll –much life to you!) Some rocking choices!
1. BEYONCE‘s official response to KANYE WEST & TAYLOR SWIFT drama at MTV’s Video Music Awards. So funny!!!
3. MEGAN FOX QUOTE–Hollywood beauty combined with industry oppression means that Megan Fox is relying on her sensuality a little bit too much. It’s the one weapon she feels she has to slay her male oppressors, by using the populous of her fans back on her powerful ill sayers… so we can perhaps forgive her for that, for now! Rock on Miss Megan!!!
7. BEYONCE‘s I AM TOUR set list of songs, gets heat after her gracious VMA’s moment. Go here, read #1.
8. KENZO TAKADA‘s Japanese fashion design aesthetic has LA going wild tonight.
9. CHACE CRAWFORD tributes LEONARDO DICAPRIO‘s look in Wonderland Magazine. Go here, for link.
10. GERARD BUTLER & JENNIFER ANISTON: Star Magazine says the costars of their Bounty Hunter movie are making whoopee.
Katherine Heigl is a momma! What a beautiful story!!! Woot!
Miss Tessa – fashion designer, artiste and photographer is the youngest star to rate tonight in your celebrity and entertainment news choices here in Hollywood. Here’s how you voted today worldwide. Thanks team.
1. AMBER ROSE is the Queen again of horiwod.com tonight. The model turned muse of Kanye West accompanied her bad boy, Hennesey swilling, hip hop entertainer beau to the VMA awards. So what? But Amber Rose garnered more interest than all of the VMA award winners combined. That’s some heat in show biz! She’s become the ‘ideal girlfriend’ of men all over America, not caring whether her man makes a fool of himself, but enjoying him and being supportive of his role in entertainment regardless. Amber Rose is a delightful and beautiful, fun loving hoot!
Lucrative modeling contracts from the best fashion houses in the world should be getting thrown at Amber Rose every single day, about now. Amber Rose would be perfect for Versace. Her media interest is impressive! Amber Rose should also be made offers for make up contracts from Cover Girl, Revlon, L’Oreal, Mac Cosmetics and Gucci too while she’s about it. What a break out star of entertainment. And no one really knows what Amber Rose actually does, or who she is. Wow!
3. MISS TESSA: The artist, photographer, fashionista, fashion muse and budding fashion designer from New Zealand has four posts that ranked in the top 10 until 3pm this afternoon, LA time here in Hollywood. This girls media heat has got wings. Because I know Miss Tessa is not one to steal the limelight, Miss Tessa comes in at #3 tonight so that other celebrities can get a turn in the Top 10 Celebrities tonight here in Hollywood. Congratulations Miss Tessa! Keep bringing it!
4. THE TWILIGHT SAGA’S NEW MOON MOVIE TRAILER: got a bit of help at the VMA’s last night when Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson all united on MTV’s Radio City stage, to present the hottest movie trailer in show biz at this second.
5. PINK: Alecia Moore, aka pop star Pink of Studio City in The Valley, LA, sung live while doing trapeze circus tricks in New York last night. That outstanding pitch perfect performance combined with a tweet about how Kanye West badly behaved during Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech; as well as an appearance on the Today Show this morning with Matt Lauer, reminded America of just how versatile and talented Pink is as a pop star who has song writing talent, great vocal ability, performance chops, a brain, and well…. balls basically to stand up to funny yet bad behavior from her male peers in music. Pink is fearless.
6. LIL WAYNE: impregnating 3 different women in the same year, got Lil Wayne noticed today. Um, N pleaze! Hello Lil Wayne, put a condom on it! I know he can afford to have three kids in one year, but dude, that’s full on!
7. KANYE WEST‘s blogged apology to Taylor Swift, for rudely interrupting her during the VMAs, got the blogger noticed. Them hip hop boys have a rep to live up to being the bad boys of entertainment. Kanye did not disappoint. What a showman!
8. MISS ELLIETTE: Still the best fashion couture label in Calfornia, even after 15 years of being ‘retired’ from fashion, garnered Miss Elliette, America’s First Lady of Fashion Design her #8 spot tonight here in Hollywood. To still be able to rate with America’s biggest, brightest and youngest stars of American entertainment at 87 years of age, is simply incredible. Go Miss Elliette! Wow! There are no words.
9. GEORGE CLOONEY at THE TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL in Canada, promoting his new film Up In The Air, earned the Hollywood Clarke Gable look-a-like actor, the #9 spot tonight on Horiwood.Com. Clooney’s performance is Oscar worthy, critics early reviews are touting. Nice work, George Clooney!
10. MADONNA: For the Material Girl‘s self-penned tribute to her peer and The King of Pop Michael Jackson, and for delivering it with a sincere tone of respect, made Madonna the new Brooke Shields of sincerity in the MJ worldwide fanbase. Madonna was both respectful and truly amazing at last nights VMA Awards. What a woman, what a tribute, from one who knows the fame game inside out.
Brilliant Marketing for ‘Beyond Here Lies Nothing.’ True Blood releases their Tru Blood, (blood orange flavored) soda, to celebrate True Blood Season 2′s successful finale. Like the show, the drink is described as being ‘slightly tart, lightly sweet and subtly carbonated.” Flavors are named Fangbanger and Death on The Beach. Charming!!!! To order your box of Tru Blood soda, go here.
Here’s how you voted your hottest celebrity and entertainment news topics of interest on Horiwood.Com here in Hollywood today.
1. AMBER ROSE: Every new public appearance of Amber Rose, brings the heat to this site. She’s an enigma America loves.
2. TWILIGHT NEW MOON‘S: Official new trailer sends the Twilight world wild.
3. SERENA WILLIAMS: b*tches out the line official at the US Open to lose her semi final match.
4. JOHN MACENROE: The uber sports brat, comments on Serena Williams tennis game.
5. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: His parody of Lady Gaga’s Poker Face song, Mediocre Face garners JT a creative Emmy Award today.
6. MEGAN FOX: is made a target by Michael Bay. More bullying by Bay to young Fox. It’s a good thing that Fox is tough. Michael Bay is such a creep!
7. ANGELINA JOLIE: The world’s sexiest actress humanitarian spotlights Somalis’ struggle for peace, food, shelter, safety in Kenya.
8. REBECCA GRANT: a beautiful actress who has totally captivated America today.
9. MARIAH CAREY: Mimi turns pop princess again for her Las Vegas Shows at The Pearl. Meanwhile her actress star turn in Precious, has all film critics in Toronto singing Carey’s praises. Carey Poses here with her executive film producer Oprah Winfrey and fellow singer-actress Mary J Blige, who has the #1 film in America at the box office, currently.
10. MISS ELLIETTE – THE MOVIE: Because she is who she is.
Russell Brand is hosting the Video Music Awards (VMA’s) for MTV tonight. Good luck Rus! It’s a HUGE TV night in America tonight!
Popular Hollywood News brings the classic and the future celebrity news stories together today on Horiwood.Com. This is how you ranked and rated your news items of interest today. Fascinating. Thanks Team.
2. CELEBRITY FASHION NEWS: 10 News posts from some of the hottest celebrities who drive the fashion world a twitter with interest. Which celebrities are doing this? Ten celebrities that are, with bonus fashion news.
3. LADY GAGA’S VOGUE HOMMES JAPAN: A wild fashion shoot with photographer, Nobuyoshi Araki, reveals how Lady Gaga’s strength lies in the studio, recording her second album. The Fame is going to her head.
5. AMBER ROSE: The woman who loves hip hop artist Kanye West wowed at Persona Magazine’s party during New York Fashion Week, wearing a Pam Hogg Catsuit. Tres futuristic. The model whose dad is Italian American and whose mother is from Cape Verde is a favorite on Horiwood.Com each day.
6. MEGAN FOX: Never disappoints with something funny to say on the red carpet.
8. KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN: shows fashion style during her pregnancy at the beach.
President Barack Obama’s healthcare speech highlights a $2 trillion a year American problem. Americans are spending in excess of any other nation in the world on healthcare. However, Americans are not necessarily living longer. What can change this is simple, better diet and regular exercise each day. China has the highest life expectancy rate (84 years old), Australia is ranked #7 (82 years old), New Zealand is ranked 18th (80 years old), the UK is ranked 35, America is ranked #50 (79 years old).
Meanwhile, in the shallows of temporal Hollywood, here’s what’s moving fast on horiwood.com today, where you voted and ranked your top 10 celebrity and entertainment news items of interest. Thanks everyone. Love your choices!
1. Lady Gaga: Stefani Germanotta’s image paired with Rilke’s poetry is hot today.
2. Nancy Pelosi: A good introduction to the President’s speech on healthcare, garners Nancy Pelosi some big fans. This girl is our favorite cheer leader in Washington DC’s Congress! She tries to lift this country up! Go girl.
3. True Blood, True Life Couples: Rachel & Alex scorch up the internet searches with their real life, new love on and off the set of True Blood. Anna Paquin & Stephen Moya are so thankful they get a break from all of the True Blood romantic hooplah. It’s Alex Skarsgard’s turn, after all.
4. Bollywood Star: Young Mr Shahid Kapoor shines–ScreenIndia.Com
5. Chelsea Handler–see also #7. The Chelsea Lately girl is hot today.
6. Jasper Paisley, son of Brad Paisley is country’s new baby on the scene–People
7. Chelsea Handler, the cheeky Jewess from New Jersey, Hollywood loves. Her latest tweet on twitter is: Somebody just asked me to join the office Football pool. Obviously they don’t realize I have a life.about 1 hour ago from web
Bonus Post:. Nicole Richie gives birth to a son Sparrow Madden. His name is a nice tribute to MJ. An unusual name for a child! But this is Hollywood, so whatever, I love it! –RightFieldersWomenInSport
Matt Damon covers Esquire Magazine. His recent trip to India is what movie star Damon‘s interview is about. Damon has become quite the humanitarian since hanging out with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Nice one Matt! This is Esquire Magazine’s FEEL GOOD ISSUE! We hear ya Esquire Brothas! Like that byline.
Everything brings about its own opposite– words via Ananias, art: Gisele
Here’s the top ranking celebrity news and entertainment posts on Horiwood.Com tonight. Hollywood is in a festive summer’s mood today on 9.9.9! Historic symmetry.
2. Lady Gaga takes a dig at Madonna wearing this fashion ensemble. Meow!
3. Johnny Markoudarkis has heat in Young Hollywood. Casting agents take note. Likewise with Philipp Karner.who is an Extra TV America’s Most Eligible Bachelor Awardee. These lads are both up and coming young actors to watch out for.
4. Robert Pattinson takes the plunge for Twilight’s Queen, costar Kristen Stewart.
5. 10 Twilight Saga Tweets: Romeo & Juliet lives on in Forks and on twitter.
6. Kevin and Jodi Kreiger say stop watching Jon & Kate Gosselin
7. Nayleigh Kelly joins Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelly in Hollywood from Korea. Cute! Adoption is a beautiful thing.
8. Miley Cyrus‘ rap remix is smokin. It’s a party in the USA. Beyonce and Rihanna must be fuming that Miley created a way to get a piece of their man Jay-Z. A cute tribute from MC.
9. Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian can’t just go on a diet and shut up about it.
10. Kim Cattrall brings her blonde rocker fierceness to Sex & The City. At 53 she’s looking good.
Always smile. Horiwood’s latest tweet on twitter is: “Horiwood Bites: THE JACKSON SMILE: … always uplifts and gives hope. A smile is a gift you give away … http://bit.ly/Cu9MWabout 4 hours ago from twitterfeed
Courage To Love by Californian author Robert Ellis is created and written in the spirit needed in American schools today. In a Shakespearean love story set in the Middle East two young people from opposite worlds, find love from a sense of honesty only found in accepting each others difference. So romantic. Read it. It’s a great book for all American school children … and kidults too. Cover artwork is by the legendary surrealist artist, Salvador Dali.
Horiwood’s Top 10 most sought after celebrity and news topics of interest here in Hollywood are:
1. Barack Obama: 10 important things in the President’s speech to American school children today.
2. Evan Rachel Wood & Alexander Skarsgard are True Blood’s new hot couple–YoungHollywood.Com.
3. Lady Gaga does UK Vogue & also pays tribute to Madonna, kinda!
4. Taylor Lautner Teen Vogue cover star gives Robert Pattinson a break.
5. Drew Barrymore’s new film role as a roller derby queen whips up some interest today.
6. Beyonce gets a nice shout out from Cameron Diaz on her B’Day
7. Angelina Jolie: Reigning magazine cover girl of the year.
8. Melrose Place brings the party to your TV on the CW Network.
9. New Music, Paramore + Evermore: 2 hot bands from 2 different sides of the planet with a unique indie sound. Love them!
10. Salvador Dali - pomegranite tigers meets Laura Mulvey’s film theories on canvas is wild!
The website Business Week.Com has just featured Horiwood’s Top Ranking Celebrities for 2009 on their site.
Of course Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt came in the top 25 on this list. Sir Richard Branson’s billionaire marketing brains also made it too. And Justin Gatson and Amber Rose (two celebrities on a budget, compared to their peers) were the two high rising dark horses this year to make the Top 50. They both still romped home anyway. Congrats Justin Gatson and Amber Rose. That’s star power in full effect.
To check out Business Week and their website, go here. Thanks to you all for voting them in this year on Horiwood.Com.
Be the celebrity that you wish to see in the world. Smile more. Give more. Love more. And always, always, always entertain others as you do. Living in LA taught me that. :)
Let’s go America!
Three Brits, a Native American Indian, An African American songstress, 4 Americans and a Kiwi round out your eclectic choices, Monday. I love this blog! It’s what you choose each day that makes it wild, crazy fun. I never know what ya’ll going to do next.
Giving Opportunity: To donate to the United Negro College Fund go here:
America was shocked over the weekend when Reality TV Love went wrong. Reality TV star Ryan Alexander Jenkins murdered his TV co-star and real life girlfriend, Jasmine Flores and stuffed her body in a suitcase, that was discovered in a Southern Californian dumpster. He later took his own life after he crossed the border into Canada. Shocking, sad, unecessary! RIP. Our thoughts go out to all of their family and friends and this time. Poor Jasmine Flores.
In other news, here’s how you all voted your Sunday entertainment items of interest here in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com.
Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! Eric Bana covers Men’s Health Magazine, while Miss Megan Fox, steams up SciFi Now’s cover. Hotness!
In this age of Search Engine Optimization as being the path of the future for all business people and stars alike, here’s how you ranked and rated your top entertainment topics of interest over the last three days on Horiwood.com! Nice!
Although today’s news glory should belong to Sonia Sotomayor, the first confirmed Hispanic, Supreme Court Justice of America; it is the topless leaked pictures of a tween actress with a new film to promote; a betrayed bachelorette and the unstoppable rising young stars of Twilight Saga’s Eclipse who round out the top 10 most sought after entertainment news topics on Horiwood.Com today.
If there is one thing that maintaining a blog from Hollywood has taught me, blog numbers don’t lie. They show another side to democracy as the people and the masses vote each day with their mouse clicks and news choices.
From Hollywood tonight, enjoy your news choices you all made worldwide. Thank you all for being a part of Horiwood.Com for 7 months now. Let’s keep this show going always with a spirit of fun and a sense of play! :)
Congratulations Sonia Sotomayor!!! How cool and inspiring is she?! Well done. Wow!!!
Like Sonia Sotomayor’s inspiring achievements show us in #11 and Rich’s story shows us in #12 tonight; let hope and persistence arise in us all. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger and it will get better!
Hope and faith are powerful. They are the fuel to sustain us through tough times.
Thanks Sonia and Rich for fueling all of our dreams today.
Brad Pitt is #9
She’s beaten out The Pope and Barack Obama today as a news topic of interest. Q’orianka Kilcher, the actress who is perhaps best suited to play Leah Clearwater in the Twilight Saga’s Eclipse film is smoking hot news in Young Hollywood today on Horiwood.Com. There’s just no stopping her. Amazing!
As voted by you, worldwide, here’s your Top 10 news picks today. Enjoy!
Whoever would have thought that homegrown, heirloom tomatoes would rate on Horiwood.Com? Not me! Miss Elliette’s tomatoes have the magic touch.
Read #6. Too funny!
She even beats out President Barack Obama’s birthday news today! Actress Q’orianka Kilcher’s debacle with the Twilight Saga’s Leah Clearwater casting, still takes out the top spot, here in Hollywood for entertainment news on Horiwood.Com.
Kilcher’s star draw is fascinating in Hollywood and she’s only 19!!! Today, Meanwhile in Washington, President Obama kindly shared his birthday with Helen Dobbs, a veteran White House reporter whose also a columnist with Hearst Newspapers. So sweet!
Here’s how you voted your Top 10 news posts as follows.
Horiwood.Com is listed by MovieSet as being one of the best Twilight Saga news websites in the world. horiwood’slatest tweet on twitter was:
“Eat. Pray. Love”less than 5 seconds ago from web
Why do I often forget the Pray part? Ugh! :)
Lindsay Lohan turns heads in Elle, but it is Q’orianka Kilcher who peaks interest in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. At 19, Will Q’orianka land the role of Leah Clearwater, also 19, in Twilight’s Eclipse? Viewers comments are fascinating on this issue tonight. Rachelle Lefevre’s controversial dumping from Twilight doesn’t even register significantly on this website, but Ms Kilcher is hot, hot, hot! That’s star power!
Horiwood.Com is listed by MovieSet as being one of the best Twilight Saga news websites in the world.