Because fabulous people who want to make a difference in the world, can’t just live on Lady Gaga news alone, here’s a look at a billionaire’s brain today.
1. Christopher Chandler is a billionaire whose from New Zealand.
3. Christopher Chandler is now the brain of Legatum, a company thats a one stop shop as an investment firm and think tank venture fund. Legatum’s mission is: “Legatum is a global investment organisation with a twenty-year history, allocating proprietary capital in the global markets and to programs that promote sustainable human development.” It’s green thinking.
4. The Legatum Institute is involved in creating better analytical tools to gage the global economy. For example, “The American appetite for multiplying unnecessary necessities—like houses consumers bought but could not afford, and that developers built but could not sell—was creating a financial house of cards that could only spell trouble over the long run.” –Legatum don’t want anyone to be caught out like this again, so they’re on top of it as an investment capital company.
5. Christopher Chandler’s first investment partner was his brother, Richard Chandler, whose also a billionaire, proving that families who work smartly together can conquer the world.
6. Initially the Chandler brothers: focused the early biz ventures on transitioning industries in Russia, Latin America and eastern Europe. Transitioning economies like Latin America and eastern Europe is Christopher Chandler’s forte. In transition, there is a wealth of opportunity.
7. Chandler is now based in Dubai. Socially sustainable enterprises, such as microfinance in his main focus. He has heavily invested into India.
8. Chandler founded Legatum Centre for Development & Entrepreneurship at MIT, which sponsors students from developing countries who aspire to launch businesses back home.
9. Chandler’s mother wants to break into Manhatten’s Art and Art Gallery scene. At 72, Ana Tzarev is a character. An innovative personality, she is a self-taught artist. Say’s Tzarev: “I am in front of my easel from 8 a.m. until sunset except for a lunch break with Robert Chandler, my husband of 52 years. I am hermetically dedicated to art,” she said. “I paint seven days a week.” That’s where her sons get their work ethic and creative ability to invest and create new wealth from. Amazing.
10. Creativity. Investment. Performace is Christopher Chandler’s life motto.
We love it. Rock on Kiwi![image: Ana Tzarev Gallery & Paintings]
Robert Pattinson and Megan Fox may be the pick for hottest actor and actress by American teens at The Teen Choice Awards, this week, but it’s your own choices on Horiwood.Com tonight that show your eclectic tastes in entertainment and celebrity news. Love it!
These results, perhaps shows we have a very diverse global audience going on in Hollywood on this website tonight. Namste India! Welcome.
Bollywood came to Hollywood last night, when Mallika Sherawat guest appeared at Brad Pitt’s Inglorious Basterds premiere. What a dress! She’s a reminder to LA that Bollywood makes more films than Hollywood does each year.
Only Steven Spielberg gets that, who is now Indian billionaire funded these days here in Hollywood. India + America + China = the future of entertainment in the world.
Team Twilight dominated your news pics heavily today on Horiwood.Com. Enjoy!
To follow horiwood on twitter, go here:
We’ve always maintained on Horiwood.Com that in a global recession (likened to the great depression in world history) there are two people that are incredibly important.
Politicians but also the billionaire philanthropist. According to yahoo news Bill Gates, the richest known man in the world, says: “I think all billionaires should give away the vast majority of their fortune. I’m not saying they shouldn’t leave anything for their kids or to have a little bit for themselves but yes, I think they would enjoy it, I think their kids would be better off, and I think the world would be better off.”
Oprah must be trembling in her boots right now! Just kidding, but Bill is so right! It’s about being a Mr Schindler vs being an Adolph Hitler, from Schindler’s List’s key message that Steven Spielberg depicted in his film starring Liam Neeson.
If you can’t take your wealth and fame with you, let it live on the living legacy of the masses who need a helping hand.
What a powerful message for Bill Gates. Along with Billionaire Philanthropist Richard Chandler of New Zealand making a difference in India, he’s my new hero!
Salma Hayak’s father in law, Francois Pinault, is the 60th richest man in the world. After producing Ugly Betty, Hayak decided to pretty herself up, and go get what she deserved, a French Prince hubby and a Princess wedding day thrown by her new father-in-law Francois Pinault. Here’s a look at her new dad.
Alberto Pizzoli/AFP/Getty Images
#3 CARLOS SLIM HELU
Country Of Citizenship:Mexico
Marital Status:widowed, 6 children
Googles advancement and continued success and growth formula by horiwood.com.
twitter + quick language translation software = growing google + twitter worldwide
Dear Google Billionaire Fonders, this will sell:
Jolin Tsai (of China) + Neyo (of USA) = pop duet = theme song for google China’s website for Chinese Users.
|Previous: William Gates III||Next: Carlos Slim Helu & family|
AP Photo/Matt Sayles
Country Of Citizenship:United States
Education:University of Nebraska Lincoln, Bachelor of Arts / Science, Columbia University, Master of Science
Marital Status:widowed, remarried, 3 children
A CHINESE CONTEMPORARY LOVE STORY + THE TOP 16 WESTERN POP SONGS DOWNLOADED IN CHINA + SCRIPTWRITER WHO CAN WEAVE IN LOVE STORY TO SONGS + THE CHOREOGRAPHER OF THE BEIJING OLYMPICS = A HUGE MUSICAL MOVIE HIT IN CHINA + LUCRATIVE DVD/ ALBUM SOUNDTRACK SALES.
他 因 软 弱 被 钉 在 十 字 架 上 ， 却 因 神 的 大 能 仍 然 活 着 。 我 们 也 是 这 样 同 他 软 弱 ， 但 因 神 向 你 们 所 显 的 大 能 ， 也 必 与 他 同 活 。
SING Q + 300 MILLION MUSIC OBSESSED CHINESE FANS + VIDEO PHONES + TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN CHINA = MEGA MEGA BILLIONS :)
放 猪 的 就 逃 跑 了 ， 去 告 诉 城 里 和 乡 下 的 人 。 众 人 就 来 ， 要 看 是 甚 麽 事
Today on Horiwood.Com we look at 3 Chinese billionaires from Hong Kong, China. All are fascinating in their own right, for their outstanding achievements in business.All are philanthropists donating sums between $510 million, $16 million to charities throughout their careers. Enjoy the read and a glimpse at the faces of Chinese men with billionaire brains.
a la mode: Richard Chandler of New Zealand & Monaco
In a global recession, the billionaire philanthropist has the opportunity to be the greatest star on the earth in our modern times. It’s a phenomenon that the world is about to see unleashed like never before. There is a direct link between what you give, and what you will then earn… and the well being and health of one’s soul or the state of its leanness. Giving makes people come into the place of their higher calling.
Billionaire Philanthropy is the very purpose of money making gifts given to people, family, individuals and companies. They exist for the benefit of others. These gifts need to come to the fore and shine. I am confident that they are.
Richard Chandler has donated at least $100million to education in India and also SouthEast Asia. What a guy!
While Lindsay Lohan might be world famous, she is also looking for work in a recession like 10% of all her fellow Californians are too, right now. But wherever, Lindsay goes, camera’s flash at every turn she makes. Fame is Lindsay’s currency, but somehow she has to convert it into a tangible asset and a paycheck.
All of these 20 names know how to do that. They are names that you probably have never heard of. Each are the youngest billionaires in the world… Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, take notes, like the rest of us. Enjoy the read…
William Gates III or Bill Gates of Microsoft is quite a dude.
Here’s his billionaire profie. Enjoy! hey Brookie 7
The World’s Billionaires
#1 William Gates III
|Next: Warren Buffett|
AP Photo/Kevin P. Casey
Country Of Citizenship:United States
Education:Harvard University, Drop Out,
Marital Status:married, 3 children
Horiwood.com would like to congratulate all of the existing and new billionaires this year. May you prosper abundantly so that the world will be a better place.