Robert Pattinson and Kristen play house in Vancouver saying they like to cook, listen to the Rolling Stones and play guitar. OK! Here’s the top 10 celebrity people and entertainment news items you chose today.
1. BROOKE SHIELDS is lolita-ed no more–China Daily
2. STEPHEN MOYER and ANNA PAQUIN have true heat–OpenHouse
3. Fashion’s silver fox, GEORGIO ARMANI tags himself a piece of Hollywood’s young MEGAN FOX–stylenews
4. ATA TE KANAWA, magazine editor of TU MAI has many fans. Like Obama’s home state of Hawaii, Ata specializes in Maori/PI lifestyle media.
5. DAVID BECKHAM‘s hair cuts are always press worthy in the US or Milan.
7. LEONA LEWIS gets RIHANA-ed with a punch to the mug. Fan turns.
8. DEMI MOORE is a slavery abolitionist via twitter. Love her.
10. SNL critiques OBAMA‘s Nobel Peace Prize nod with humor.
Hoiwood View: Mary Murphy judge of So You Think You Can Dance reveals that she was raped for 9 years and dance gave her the vehicle to rise above it. What an inspiring talent judge!
Posted by Horiwood, Wednesday October 14th 2009 in Hollywood, California.