JON LANDAU’S STELLAR ENERGY POWERS PROJECT CO-PRODUCTION IS HIS BEST WORK YET
Avatar producer Jon Landau is putting his best foot forward when it comes to solar powered advancements potential to make us all think about turning on light switches and how we drive our cars, in the USA.
Landau’s Stellar Energy project in conjunction with business partner, James Cameron of Malibu, Canada and Wairarapa, is quite revolutionary in developing community businesses that are 100% committed to lead the way on green energy’s furtherance as an ethos of innovative business endeavor.
Watch Jon in action above. On ya!
Ten Things about Stellar Energy:
1. Stellar successfully completed a 960 kilowatt (kW) solar project that will provide clean energy to James Cameron’s Lightstorm Entertainment Inc. (LEI), the film industry’s most technologically advanced and innovative production company.–kinda amazing!
2. The energy technology Stellar develops can be used in fun ways, to power sound stages on movie sets.
3. Savvy at using rooftop spaces of buildings, adding solar energy systems to businesses rooftops was crucial to building business to the next level with a realistic view of a need in the world to take giant leaps forward in green energy thinking, meeting practical needs.
Photo: Hollywood Oscars year book photo: James Cameron, Suzy Amis and Jon Landau at an event of The 82nd Annual Academy Awards one year – IMDB images
4. Stellar’s products ensure a carbon footprint of business leaders isn’t being too excessive. Good leadership in business is being shown by all CEOs who build in Stellar’s products into their business operations and models.
5. Guilt free products are made for end users when Stellar Energy systems are instilled into production and manufacturing. “Our actions have a repercussion on both the people around us and the world around us,” said Jon Landau, Avatar Producer. “Now our audiences can enjoy the new AVATAR movies knowing they are made with sustainability in mind.” That’s so awesome! It’s now consumer choice that adds to the value of Stellar’s products methods.
6. It’s about kaitiakitanga and good stewardship. A stellar energy, solar project is an excellent example of how smart businesses are reaping the rewards of solar energy. Stellar energy systems built into a business illustrate how to be intelligent stewards of the planet at a point in our history when the global community desperately needs more leaders thinking of the earth as our best friend.
7. Stellar energy is for the think bink business, where the most gains are made with energy conservation. Stellar Energy offers a large-scale solar energy integrator with complete design, engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) management capabilities. Or, it is a company that exists for people with broad vision to be world changing thinkers and leaders. It is a non-pretentious company that is a hero of the world’s better future with its product range and deliverable outcomes of installation.
8. As a company, Stellar Energy is always adding the best minds it can source to its mix. Michael Mittleman as Senior Vice President of Operations, and Wayne Williford as Operations and Maintenance Manager have joined the team of Stellar’s new leaders.
Mr. Mittleman adds over three decades of solar industry experience in commercial construction, with an extensive background in design/build projects for some of the largest food processing, cold storage, and distribution facilities in the nation. Williford brings solar power plant performance and system monitoring expertise to the companies mix.
9. A growing market for solar energy integration is evident in the US. “As the industry matures, investors in solar projects are demanding the lowest possible costs for development and greater accountability, including energy output guarantees,” stated Tosh Fujioka, Chief Executive Officer at Stellar Energy.
10. Farming and agriculture is benefitting substantially from Stellar Energy thinking.
Wow! Love that story.
Back in movie land, Jon Landau’s Awards include:
- Florida Film Critics Circle Award – Titanic – 1997
- Golden Globe Award – Titanic – 1997
- MTV Movie Award – Titanic – 1997
- Academy Award – Titanic – 1997
- Producers Guild of America Darryl F Zanuck Theatrical Motion Picture Producer of the Year Award – Titanic – (1997)
- Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Award – Titanic – 1997
- People Choice Award – Titanic – 1997
- Golden Globe Award – Avatar – 2009
~Posted by Horiwoodblog, Aotearoa New Zealand, Polynesia Asia-Pacific. 6.10.12~