WORDS: REORDER + REDISTRIBUTE
Words: Reorder + Redistribute:
Macmillan American dictionary defines reorder as being:
1. to order more of something that you have bought before
2.to change the way that things are organized.
The Oxford English dictionary defines reorder as being:
1. request (something) to be made, supplied, or served again.
2. arrange (something) again or differently.
The Merriam Webster dictionary defines redistribute as being:
1. to alter the distribution of : reallocate
2. to spread to other areas.
A. Unused federal funds will be redistributed to other states.
B. The government redistributed the land to the settlers.
First known use: 1611.
The Oxford English dictionary defines redistribute as being:
1. distribute (something) differently or again, typically to achieve greater social equality.
The Macmillan American dictionary defines redistribute as being:
1. to change the way that something is shared between people, especially land or money
2. To share or divide something between people: share, divide, distribute, double up, pool, redistribute, ration out, parcel out.
Vibe: After the dismantling of a culture’s laws and foundations, then came the reordering to align with a new redistribution plan.
~Posted by Horiwoodblog, Aotearoa New Zealand, Polynesia Asia-Pacific. 26.9.12~