Deliberately is a word most NZers heard today.
What does it mean?
1. Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional: mistook the oversight for a deliberate insult.
2. Arising from or marked by careful consideration: a deliberate decision. See Synonyms at voluntary.
3. Unhurried in action, movement, or manner, as if trying to avoid error: moved at a deliberate pace. See Synonyms at slow.
1. To think carefully and often slowly, as about a choice to be made.
2. To consult with another or others in a process of reaching a decision.
To consider (a matter) carefully and often slowly, as by weighing alternatives.
~Posted by Horiwoodblog, Aotearoa New Zealand, Polynesia Asia-Pacific. 26.9.12~