THE HORIWOOD TOP TEN – 4.9.12
The Horiwood Top Ten today are:
1. Alexander Pope poetic words, re-edit
2. Dwayne Johnson box office actor
3. Teen sailor Laura Dekker, Northland, New Zealand
4. World Champion athlete Lisa Carrington
5. Nicole Kidman + Mario Testino – Pussy Riot
6. Stephen Moyer + Sir Peter Jackson‘s Memphis Three film
7. Brain Science Academy IT education product + Madonna + Hal David + USA news
8. Taylor Kitsch + water + action star movie actors + leading trends mapping
9. Tim Tebow – American football star
10. Maori Men artistic strength + courage
No.11: Taking it to the hoop – Miley Cyrus teen street fashion strut
No.12: Redheads of The Netherlands festival.
No.13: Russell Crowe + Lisa Carrington movie star – kayak links
Important New Zealand News.
It’s been two years today when the first earthquake struck Otautahi, Christchurch City, Te Wai Pounamu, South Island New Zealand. The moment was devastating. Life changing for us all. 11,500 were injured. Many died. Homes and community destroyed. Now Christchurch is rebuilding slowly. Woot!
World News Links Appearing in New Zealand:
Prince Andrew 52, absails down The Shard:
Prince Harry‘s latest–People Magazine
Barack Obama is also popular.–USA Today
~Posted by Horiwoodblog, Aotearoa New Zealand, Polynesia Asia-Pacific. 4.9.12~