HORIWOOD’S TOP RANKING CELEBRITIES LIST FOR 2009
Blog numbers don’t lie on the internet. Their numbers are 3-4 months ahead of magazines in who the world’s biggest stars are.
These are the top ranking stars and celebrities so far this year, here in Hollywood. For whatever reason, you the global audience on Horiwood.Com voted for them and gave them the attention you feel they deserve as entertainers who amuse you. Enjoy your celebrities for 2009!
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie may be what everyone perceive to be the most searched for celebrities in the world, but it is actually surprise up-and-coming stars, like Nikki Reid of The Twilight Saga, Johnny Markoudakis of West Hollywood and Miss Tessa (a fashion designer, artist and model) of New Zealand who keep the fame game interesting.
Of course Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett’s deaths and Rihanna’s domestic violence issue with Chris Brown have been some of the biggest media moments this year in entertainment. 2009′s popularity this year however, has to belong to author Stephenie Meyer and the bevvy of young Hollywood actors that she created and spun into young Hollywood superstars with her Twilight Saga novels through Summit Entertainment.
Of noteworthy significance is what Stephenie Meyer has done for Native American people in giving young American ‘Indian’ actors a center stage spotlight in mainstream cinemas again in our times. That’s amazing today, as the blog numbers show.
So, it’s with great pleasure that I present to you, your 50 top celebrities on Horiwood.Com. Thanks Team.
1. NIKKI REID :She is the naughty girl of the Twilight Saga film franchise, whose often held under wraps, by Summit Entertainment. When the heat was on Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s chemistry, it was Nikki’s scene stealing appearance with Native American Indian youngster, Taylor Lautner, that garnered Nikki Reid the top spot all year on Horiwood.Com. This one pic is the most searched for on this entertainment and news website in Hollywood. Reid is a big ‘sleeping’ star in the making.
2. DAVID CARRADINE: the veteran, Hollywood actor’s kinky & mysterious death, was a fascinating look into the darker side of human nature. People all over the world are still interested in David Carradine’s tragic passing.
3. KATHERINE HEIGL: She’s one of the most underpaid TV actresses in prime time. Blake Lively of Gossip Girl earns thousands more than Heigl does on hit medic show, Grey’s Anatomy. Heigl’s costar, Ellen Pompeio does too. Despite, being under appreciated in the TV pay stakes and being gracious about it, Katherine Heigl is often framed as a b*tch by LA media. However, my friends who work on the set of Grey’s each day, say that you will never find a sweeter star whose more of a team player in Hollywood than “Ms Heigl.”
Her divaness to turn on a show Hollywood style becomes apparent on the red carpet, or in the quirky romantic comedy films she appears in (Knocked Up and The Ugly Truth). Heigl channels old Hollywood glamour. She is the real deal, and comes in at #3 on Horiwoood.Com’s most searched for celebrities.
4. HAYDEN PANETTIERE: The stories that the film crew of Heroes TV series, tell in Hollywood of Hayden Panettiere are hysterical. This girl is not a child in any way, but she has a cult teen following here in America. Hayden Panettiere is a young actress who fascinates American girls. They all want to be like her. This image of Hayden in a country straw hat, and cut off shorts, clocks in at number 4 for the year to date, on Horiwood.Com. America loves a country girl gone bad. Add Heroes’ action, super-powers to her and Hayden Panettiere has it made.
5. LADY GAGA: When it comes to the world of pop, there is no other debut artist who has made the impressions with music, attitude and show-personship than Stefani Germanotta’s Lady Gaga creation. She always brings the fierce, is a great songwriter and lyricist; and Lady Gaga will wear anything outrageous to capture a headline every week. She’s a relentless marketing machine. However, it is her claim that Lady Gaga is bisexual, that ensured her rise to fame this year, as this post proves on Horiwood.Com.
6. AMBER ROSE: She is not a singer, she is not an actress. Her claim to fame is that she is an African American model, who happened to date hip hop artist, Kanye West. But Amber Rose totally fascinates people daily on Horiwood.Com. She is the most underrated person on the celebrity set in America. But her fame online supersedes many stars who still say that they are stars. The internet never lies. That’s Amber Rose’s proof in today’s celebrity rankings. This girl is huge!
Her sultry beauty and no nonsense diva attitude, combine the best of fashion, urban chic groove and hip hop music. She just is who she is, a true star as her ratings position and popularity reveals on Horiwood.Com. Amber Rose is the new Nicole Richie, basically.
7. KRISTEN STEWART: The Twilight Saga’s, Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse films show how one author’s vision can create a superstar if they have the beauty, smarts and chops to fill the role. Stephenie Meyer gave actress Kristin Stewart, the chance to show the world who she really is. She’s a stunner and a big star on Horiwood.Com. LA raised, Stewart’s family all work in film, on the crew side of the production line. When Kristen stepped over the gaffer tape line, she has never looked back and a superstar, playing Twilight’s Bella was born.
I love her singing voice too. Like her face, her voice is so pretty and soulful. A girl who can make both Robert Pattinson hot and also Taylor Lautner so hot, has got to have enough sensuality to do this. Stewart proves she has. She is often a hate target of bloggers like PerezHilton.Com and female fans in love with her costar, Robert Pattinson, but Stewart keeps going from strength to strength here in her native LA. We love her!
8. MILEY CYRUS: She is because she is. She stepped into the ready made American shoes, of Britney Spears, teen pop star sensationalism. Having met Miley Cyrus in person, there is nothing to explain why America’s reigning teen superstar has the ranking that she does on Horiwood.Com with our global audience. I swear, Miley is so much prettier in person. She’s also incredibly smart. In person, Cyrus is so humble. That’s the shocking part. She’s a bundle of sweetness that fears God and who is naughty a lot too like any kid her own age, adjusting, growing and living life.
In spite of being a global megastar, Miley Cyrus is just such an American teenager! Love her!!!
9. MICHAEL JACKSON: He was the King of Pop and the third most famous person on the planet, after the Queen of England and The Pope. The world stopped to honor a person who was rich in complexity and talent. He paved the way for all African Americans to be loved in high profile positions in America and worldwide. This cannot be diminished or forgotton as your votes this year show today.
There will never be a performer quite like Michael Jackson. Barry Gordy described Michael Jackson as “the greatest entertainer on the planet” at his memorial service. Too true!
10. FARRAH FAWCETT: Charlie’s Angels hottest star ever. The beauty of Farrah Fawcett was always her strength of spirit. This became apparent as the lovely Farrah left this world, losing her battle to anal cancer. She ranks by all audience viewers worldwide at #10 on Horiwood.Com so far in 2009. What a gem of a human being!
11. LIL KIM: She is the world’s most famous hip hop widow. The rapper known as Lil Kim’s fame soared this year with her celebrity turn on Dancing With The Stars.
12. ROBERT PATTINSON: He took the box office magic of J.K Rowling’s Harry Potter film franchise, and gave the Twilight Saga the much needed celebrity spark that Stephenie Meyer needed to kick start the Twilight film franchise, perfectly. Robert Pattinson is Hollywood’s young reigning King of the tween celebrity set as a result of a Meyer-Pattinson-Rowling connection.
He hails from the UK and it is his onscreen relationship with Kristen Sewart who has made the Brit (who does not really work out at the gym like his costar, Kellan Lutz does) so appealing in the eyes of girls and cougars the world over. You get the feeling with Robbo that he doesn’t give a toss about his fame. This doesn’t stop girls from throwing themselves at the star though all year round. He needs security wherever he goes.
13. RIHANNA: Rihanna’s unfortunate altercation, with then boyfriend, Chris Brown on February 8th, sparked off a ‘domestic violence’ discussion right across America.
The pre-grammy night moment was very disturbia inducing. Horiwood.Com started the next day in response to this moment in shhow biz. Rihanna rates on blogs and websites right across America. She is Barbados’ exotic pop princess, doing it better, than many Americans. She’s a honey. As tough as she is talented and pretty within the fame game. The girl just lives her life, here in LA.
14. JOHNNY MARKOUDAKIS: He’s a barman that works at the local in my hood of West Hollywood, but it was when Johnny Markoudakis appeared in Lady Gaga’s Nothing Else I Can Say video, that made him a cult Hollywood heartthrob here on Horiwood.Com. Like Nikki Reid (who beat out all celebrities this year), Johnny is one of the shock surprises of the year on who really is a star in Hollywood. The people decide. Nikki and Johnny are both proof of that principle in a democratic, consumer based society.
15. CARRIE PREJEAN: America’s fascination with Carrie Prejean and all things plastic surgery, led the de-crowned Californian beauty Queen to superstardom this year on Horiwood.Com. Hate her or love her, this girl rates. The numbers don’t lie.
16. MEGAN FOX: She transformed from a cutie into a global Hollywood superstar, with Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen. Borrowing a lot initially from the style and PR moves that Angelina Jolie once made as a youngster on the Hollywood chess board, Fox has now stopped mimicking Angie, to step into her own spotlight and find her own voice.
Her video on peer pressure for kids is kinda amazing. It’s what she’s been experiencing lately having being bullied by her Transformers director, Michael Bay in the press. Fox’s statement is, that she may be his actress for a film franchise, but she’s not his girl toy. Love this girl. She’s annoying and church raised, but we’ve got to forgive her for in your face obnoxiousness. Balancing fame is always hard, when it comes to you in a rush, like it has for Fox. She’s alright with me.
17. BEYONCE KNOWLES: No one can out peform Beyonce Knowles. She’s America’s greatest triple threat entertainer and the living female version of a Michael Jackson superstar that America has produced (alongwith Janet Jackson, of course).
Beyonce can open a movie at #1 at the box office and she added executive film producer title to her impressive resume in entertainment this year with her film Obsessed. She is the American King and Queen’s first choice of officiating entertainer. The Obama’s love her. So do I. Beyonce Knowles is such a hard worker. I loved her live in concert. She rocks!
18. OCTO-MOM: Having octuplets when you can’t afford them tapped into America’s obsession with anything that’s medically enhanced. Nadya Suleman’s Octo-Mom creation and manic lifestyle, clocks in at #17 this year.
19. JON & KATE GOSSELIN: A family struggling to raise 8 kids, while divorcing propelled Jon & Kate Gosselin to fame this year. They rate on magazine covers as highly as Brad Patt and Angelina Jolie. They are the poor man’s Brad & Angie of reality television suburban life and they are single-handedly responsible for giving the tabloid magazine industry a huge growth boost this year.
The fact that the Jon & Kate Gosselin could do this in a recession, shows that middle America fears losing their family, putting food on the table and knowing the difference between stress and love in these times of recession. That’s why the Gosselin’s strike a cultural resonance across America. In other countries, not so much.
20. MICHAEL JACKSON’S CHILDREN: PARIS JACKSON, PRINCE MICHAEL JACKSON I & BLANKET: A new Paris rose on the celebrity set this year and it was not Paris Hilton. The world reached out to the predicament that Michael Jackson’s children were found in, when their famous dad, left them early in this world. Paris Katherine Jackson tore hearts open with her few words about her father at MJ’s memorial. Even the most hardbitten, cynical journalists burst into tears.
21. ANGELINA JOLIE: She has set the benchmark of all celebrities to emulate both now and forever. Beauty, riches and fame must be used to benefit humanity. That’s the purpose of possessing or pursuing any of these three things. To do for others lesser fortunate than one’s self or one’s own.
Her star template she has created, makes Angelina Jolie the author of all modern thinking stars who say they love others. She’s Forbe Magazine’s #1 celebrity in the world. Love this woman!
If I had my way, Angelina Jolie would be #1 on this list of top celebrities, but ya’ll didn’t vote that way and that would be cheating, so she sits at #21 today.
22. BRAD PITT: He is half of the reigning king and queen of Hollywood equation. Brad Pitt has long been loved in America and in Asian cultures too. Brad has recently announced his intentions to run for the Mayor of New Orleans. Of course he is joking, but what better way to promote his charity that is rebuilding New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina’s devastation than this. Brad Pitt is one smart marketer of his image and humanitarian-focused brand.
When your Mrs is Angelina Jolie, you better rock it like a humanitarian if you want to be considered sexy. Brad Pitt does not disappoint in this regard. He’s globally and humanitarian conscious, which makes him sexy when he gets home from work. Too funny!
23.BRAD COOPER: It was the exceptional timing of a well written comedic script for The Hang Over that catapulted Brad Cooper into fame’s super celebrity spotlight. He ranks at number twenty on this website this year for celebrity rankings put to the vote by a global audience.
24. STEPHENIE MEYER: As an author, Stephenie Meyer is this year’s J.K Rowling. Creating the Twilight Saga into a film franchise and super brand of entertainment, merchandising and now fashion and cosmetics, shows that authors can potentially be the architects of Hollywood industry.
We love her most, not for just making vampires hot again, but for giving Native American Indians a center-stage spotlight, honoring what these tribes of people have given early America’s founding fathers largely without just recognition. The humanitarian in Meyer addressed this wrong. Stephenie Meyer is amazing! Smart and with a conscience that’s alive to history. She sees history like it just happened yesterday. Wow!
25. TAYLOR LAUTNER: He’s 17, First Native American and Stephenie Meyer is showcasing him to the world. He is America’s leading Injun superstar of the moment and we dig Taylor Lautner’s wolf pack lad shizzle. Hot!
26. SUSAN BOYLE: Susan Boyle was the ugly duckling from Scotland, who revelaed the inner swan in us all, proving that we often judge books by their cover wrongly and that beauty is more than skin deep. What an amazing feat by the break out YouTube star and debut singing artist of this century. Age is nothing but a number. Let your dream always live! I am surprised that Boyle is not higher up on this list.
27. MISS TESSA: She’s an artist, a photographer, a fashion desinger and a fashionista. Fashion and art are in her soul and she’s our silent star of Horiwood.Com. We all love Miss Tessa. So effortlessly talented and beautiful too.
28. ALEX MERAZ: He’s the native American actor whose consistently rated on this celebrity driven website since he first appeared on the scene when the dancer/ actor was cast in New Moon. Alex is also the first Twilight Saga parent of the young tween set being the father of Somack Meraz and husband of Vietnamese dancer, Kim Meraz. He is Kellan Lutz’s pick of being the next big Twilight Saga star. Being a working dad makes Meraz a hardworking man in Hollywood. Meraz hails from Phoenix Arizona.
29. KIOWA GORDON, CHASKE SPENCER, BRONSON PELLETIER: These three lads casting in Twilight’s New Moon gave Hollywood film three new rising stars that caused a furore in Tinsel Town and the world.
30. JUSTIN GATSON: He was a wannabe country singer, supporting his singing dream as an underwear model. He was then plucked out from the pack by Billy Ray Cyrus, to date his daughter, Miley Cyrus. When the relationship had run its course, Justin found himself famous in the fame game and bereft of all promises. He is remembered though on Horiwood.Com and in time, his solo star will rise again. Courage To Love brother! Congrats for making #30 on the top celebrity list. That’s a fine effort for an underpaid guy to still achieve on his own merits. Props!
31. SALVADOR DALI: Because Hollywood is more surreal than real, a surrealist artist whose either dead or alive is going to rate well on a Hollywood news, celebrity website. Spanish artist Salvador Dali has a cult following in Hollywood on Horiwood.Com. Though deceased he lives on in his art. Dali was so talented!
32. VANESSA HUDGENS: Her knack of surviving naked pic scandals has garnered ex-Disney trained star, Vanessa Hudgens her place in Hollywood. Tinsel Town is not all Disney Snow White-ish you know, that’s why Hudgens has earned her place as a celebrity news staple. She rates and pulls her weight in Hollywood!
33. ANNE HATHAWAY: She became a symbol of America surviving George W.Bush’s creepy economy-destroying policies and bad governance, when Anne Hathaway survived a boyfriend who was jailed for fraud. Her beauty and her acting talents being revived, garnered Anne Hathaway a worlwide following this year.
34. CHACE CRAWFORD: It was the Gossip Girl star’s casting in Footloose this year, that blew Chace Crawford up into film star status. He still has to deliver a good film, but we are rooting for him on Horiwood.Com.
35. SIR RICHARD BRANSON: With the help of naked supermodel, Denni Parkinson, Richard Branson, our favorite billionaire guy who flies the skies, captured his own share of the limelight this year. Innovative and Clever!
36. BROOKE SHIELDS: Her sincerity at her friend Michael Jackson’s passing won America’s heart as Brooke Shields snatched the America’s Sweetheart title this year. What an amazing person Brooke Shields is. Sincerity is something you cannot buy or fake in the fame game and this sweet souled actress, still has it. Props!
37. SELENA GOMEZ: Her flirtation with Twilight New Moon actor Taylor Lautner, got Disney’s Latina hottie, Selena Gomez her share of fame this year. An animal rights activist, Selena Gomez is such a cutie. She’s a young lady who knows how to work the star system.
38. EMMA WATSON: She saw her fellow Brit, Robert Pattinson, up his game in America and take over the leading Brit tween male role from Daniel Radcliffe, but that did not stop Harry Potter’s Emma Watson from ramping her star game and getting noticed this year. We love her because she is both pretty and smart. Oh and the rich single title doesn’t go against this young British girl either. Nice work Emma Watson, this year. She’s got her game on!
39. ALISON IRAHETA: She’s the closest music artist to Kelly Clarkson, that American Idol has ever seen. This girl has pipes. Her talent alone put her in the top 50 on Horiwood.Com. If this hadn’t of been a ‘boy’s’ year, Alison would be the reigning American Idol of the USA. Your vote let’s me know that. Congrats Alison Iraheta. The talented person does shine through in the end.
40. MICHELLE OBAMA: She’s the First Lady of America. What Michelle Obama brings to peoples consciousness is a strength in being both American and African American. Her fashion choices and her toned arms, gave Michelle Obama the #40 celebrity spot this year, along with her amazing ability to dream an American dream and live it with courage every day. Wow!
41. JENNIFER ANISTON: She’s made a career out of being a spinster everyone still loves. Aniston still makes lists in her 40s as a romantic comedy actress. Love it that she does.
42. MAXWELL: His soulful return to r n b music, ensured that Maxwell is #42 on the hottest celebrity list this year. This man can sing! That’s what he’s about.
43. ADAM LAMBERT: His battle to be afforded the right, just to be himself, has made American Idol contestant Adam Lambert a popular figure of the people. He has the talent to go with his fame. American Idol Tour tickets have been selling out, with Lambert as the big draw. Congrats Mr Lambert on getting through your trial by fire into celebrity land this year. This kid is rocker tough.
44. JERMAINE JACKSON: Being the spokesperson for brother Michael Jackson’s death, catapulted Jermaine Jackson back into the public spotlight this year.
45. ZAC EFRON: Disney trained star, Zac Efron is a triple threat who proved he can open a movie at #1 without all the Disney Hoopla attached to him. He does shimmy with Vanessa Hudgens in real life, which helps him a lot! Lopping off his famous boy bangs was a recession friendly move. Blokes don’t have the time, energy or money to waste on fluffing with their hair these days. Congrats Zac for making the top 50 on Horiwood.Com
46. CHASTITY BONO: Cher’s daughter, Chastity Bono caused headlines and prime time news coverage to freak out this year (just a little!), when the daughter of Sonny & Cher announced she was undergoing gender reassignment treatment and was on her way to switching genders and becoming a bloke. Radical! Chastity Bono and Jennifer Aniston both were best mates in high school. It’s amazing how many different routes stars can go in the fame game. This town is different.
47. LISA MARIE PRESLEY: The King of Rock’s daughter, Lisa Marie Presley showed what being Elvis kin is all about, when she stepped up to the plate to shed some light on what being Michael Jackson’s wife was all about in show biz, after MJ died. It shot the spotlight shunning Presley back into headlines again. She was quite insightful, refreshing her Graceland merchandising and brand like that.
48. FRAN DRESCHER & BILL CLINTON: A naughty and friendly pat on the rump, by President Bill Clinton on Fran Drescher’s behind, shot the Nanny star and the ex-President to celebrity status fame again this year. These two are just two playful kids trying to do good in the world. Age is nothing but a number, as they both playfully showed, for a charitable cause.
49. CHELSEA HANDLER: She’s the Jewish waitress from New Jersey, now doing well in Hollywood. The humor of Chelsea Handler from the Chelsea Lately show, makes her one of the hottest celebrities on Horiwood.Com. She has “the sharpest tongue in late night” and she also dates her boss. Tricky! Does this girl ever stop working? No! And we love her for it. She makes the city of LA laugh, laugh, laugh!
50. JAMES FRANCO: Going back to school and also being invited to The White House for dinner, got actor James Franco into the top 50. He values education. What a message to send young people. Nice one Mr Franco for completing our most popular celebrities list so far, for 2009.
RISING STAR PICK: Q’ORIANKER KILCHER (Click on her name to read why).
Horiwood.Com’s top 50 celebrities for 2009 was brought to you by the young romance novel, Courage To Love, a love story by Californian author, Robert Ellis.
This entry was posted on August 15, 2009 by horiwood. It was filed under Entertainment Celebrity News and was tagged with Action Stars, Adam Lambert, Alec Baldwin, Alex Meraz, Alison Iraheta, Alma Mater, Amber Rose, America Rises Above Recession, AMERICAN IDOL, Anastasia, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Apple, Arizona, Art, artist, Artists, Arts, Ashton Kutcher, Asians, Author, Authors We Love, Barack Obama, Barry Gordy, Beauty, Beijing Olympics, Bella, Ben, Best Movie Morphs, BEYONCE, Beyonce Knowles, Bikini Bodies, Bill Clinton, Black Eyed Peas, Black Summer's Night, Blackburn, Blake Lively, Brad Cooper, Brad Pitt, Branding, Breaking Dawn, Breast Implants, Britain, Britains Got Talent, Britiain's Gott Talent, Britney Spears, Bronson Pelletier, Brooke Shields, Broson Pelletier, Bruce Springsteen, Bubbles The Chimp, Canada, Cancer, Carrrie Prejean, Casting, Casting News, Casting Rumors, Catholics, Celebrities, Celebrity Sexuality, Celine Dion, Chace Crawford, Chaske Spencer, Chastity Bono, Chaz, Chaz Bono, Chelsea Handler, Chelsea Lately, Cher, China, Chris Brown, Cindy Lauper, Circus, Circus Tour, Colin Farrell, Corey Feldman, Cougar Treats, Courage To Love, Cultural Hero, Culture, Dance, Dancers, Daniel Radcliffe, David Carradine, David Carrigan, David Carrigan's Death, David Geffen, David Letterman, David Slade, Death, Deaths, Deaths Tributes, Def James Record, Demi Moore, Denni Parkinson, Diddy, Diesil, Disney, Domestic Violence, Donald Trump, Duets, Ebony, Ebony Magazine, Eclipse, Economy, Edward, Ego, Elizabeth Taylor, Ellen Pompeio, Elvis, Emma Watson, England, Entertainment, Entertainment News, Equality For All, Farrah Fawcett, Farrrah Fawcett, Fashion, Fashionista, Female Role Models, First Nation American Indians, First Nation Indians, First Nation Inidains, First Nations American Indians, First Nations Indians, Footloose, Forbes, Forbes Top 100 Celebrities, Fran Drescher, Friends, Gary Marshall, Gay, Geffen Records, George W. Bush, Glenn Beck, Gossip Girl, Gothic, Gracious People, Gray's Anatomy, Grief, Guess The Celebrity Impants, Harry Potter, Hayden Panettiere, Heroes, Hip Hop Music Community, Hollywood Entertainment News, Hollywood's hottest celebrities of 2009, Horiwood, Howard Bragman, Hualapai, Huffington Post, Hugh Jackman, Humor, I Am Tour, Icon, Impants, India, indigenous, indigenous people, indigenous people groups, Indigenous Peoples, Indigenous Peoples Casting, It Girls, iTunes, Jackson 5, Jackson Family, Jackson Family Statement, Jane Fonda, Jay-Z, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Jermaine Jackson, Jodeph Kahn, John Mayer, Johnny, Johnny Depp, Johnny Markoudakis, Jon & Kate, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Jon Gosselin, Jonas Brothers, Jr., Julia Jones III, Julia Roberts, Justin Gatson, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Kate Gosselin, KATHERINE HEIGL, Keith Lewis, Kellan Lutz, Kelly Clarkson, Kill Bill, Kim Meraz, Kiowa Gordon, Kobe Bryant, Kris Allen, Kristen Stewart, Kung Fu Panda, LA Lakers, Lady Gaga, Ladylike, Las Vegas, Leah Clearwater, Life & Style, Life Ball, Lil Kim, Lionel Richie, Lisa Marie Presley, Lol!, London, Los Angeles, Love, Madonna, Magazine Covers, Mariah Carey, Marie Osmond, Marketing, Maryann Tanedo, Matchbox 20, Maxwell, Megan Fox, Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel, Meryl Streep, Michael Bay, Michael Jackson, Michael Joseph Jackson, Michelle Obama, Mickey's Johnny, Miley Cyrus, Miss California, Miss Tessa, Miss USA, Morphing, Most Powerful Celebrities In The World, Mothers, Motown, Movie Stills, Movie Trailers, MTV, MTV MOVIE AWARDS, Multiple Birth Broods, Music, Music Indsutry News, Music Industry News, Music Markets, Musicals, Musicians, Nadya Suleman, Native American Indians, New Moon, New Moon Trailer, New Orleans, New Zealand, Neyo, Nikki Reed, Nikki Reid, NSync, Octo-Mom, Oprah, Paris Hilton, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, Patrick Dempsey, Paula Abdul, Peer Pressure, PeopleInNeedofPrayer, Perez Hilton, Peter Facinelli, Phoenix, Photography, Plastic Surgery, Pocahontas, Pocahontas: The New World, Poke Her Face, Poker Face, Pope Benedict XVI, Pop[e] Music, PR, Prince Michael Jackson II., Psalms, Q'orianka Kilcher, Queen, Queen Elizabeth II, Quincy Jones, Radio, Radio Formats, Ramona, Rascal Flatts, Ratings, Reality TV, Reinstating American History, Religion, Richard Branson, Rihanna, RIP, Rob Thomas, Robert Ellis, Robert Pattinson, Romance, Rumors, Russell Simmons, Ryan O'Neil, Scotland, Screenwriting, Sean Combs, Sean Diddy Combs, Selena Gomez, Set List, Sex Change, Shape Shifters, She's Got Legs!, Shonda Rhimes, Shopping LA, Simon Cowell, Simon Fuller, Solomon Trimble, Somack Meraz, Spain, Stars, StarsWhoAreNice, Stefani Germanotta, Stefanie Mills, Stephenie Meyer, Stephenie Meyers, Steven Spielberg, SuBo, Summit Entertainment, Surrealist Art, Susan Boyle, Talent, Talent Management, Taylor Lautner, Taylor Lautner News, Taylor Swift, Thai Media, Thai Tourism, Thailand, Thailand's Government, The Arts, The Catholic Church, The Fame Game, The Hang Over, The Host, The Jacksons, The King of Pop, The King of Rock N Roll, The Late Show With David Letterman, The Pope, The Way You Make Me Feel, The Year of The Vampire, TIger Woods, Time After Time, Toby Keith, Toni Morrison, Top 50 Celebrities, Top Stars of 2009, Transcending Culture, Transformations, Transformers, Transformers 2, Transformers 2: Revenge of The Fallen, Tribute, Tributes, Tummy Tuck, Tummy Tuck Wars, TV Ratings, Tween Audiences, Tween casting, Tween Markets, Tween Romance, Tweens Rule Entertainment, Tweet, Tweets, Twilight, Twilight Saga, Twitter, Tyra Banks, U, UK, Uma Thurman, United We Stand, USA, Usher, Valentines Day, vampires, Vancouver, Vanessa Hudgens, Vienna, Vietnam, Vietnamese, Viral marketing, Virgins, Virgins in Entertainment, Wanted, Westerns, What More Can I Give, What Stars Earn, Will I Am, William Faulkner, Wolf Man, Wolf Pack, Wolf Puppy Love, Writing, Young America Emerges Through a Recession, Young Hollywood, Young Hollywood Romance or Rumor, Young Love, YouTube, Zac Efron.